Responsibility

Started by Throndir, February 08, 2016, 07:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Lynne and Foxy
As you were about to fall, Lynne swooped in helping you. It was a close call, but Lynne managed to catch the heavy egg as it went down, using her own body as cushioning.

Garret and Elizabeth
Five more students come up and pick their eggs. Luckily the line was reducing and there were a couple of students who were still absent, so likely there will still enough to pick from. Another five more students and it should be your turn. Most of the excited kids had already picked theirs out, and all that was left were those who either didn't care much, or were simply content in waiting their turn. It was still possible to move up the line if you talked to any of the remaining students.

[info]5 NPC students pick up their eggs.
Eggs Remaining: 11[/info]

Everyone Else
The teacher looked on happily as the crowd continued to get smaller and smaller. Though she frowned when she realized there were still more eggs as compared with the remaining students.

"We have a couple students absent, so whichever eggs are left will go to them."

InhumanRonin

Sergio quietly bides his time in the back as the madness had broken on from the first few waves had broken out from the eggs being presented to the rest of the class. Sergio had quietly thought to himself during all this Been a long time since i have seen such madness. It reminds me of the crowds we would have to fight against to get anywhere on Father's travels. But I better get moving now that it seems to be thinning out again so I can take a shot at getting one of these eggs." Sergio works his way through the crowd to where the eggs are stationed at and looks over the remaining choices and one in particular sticks out to him. Thinking to himself  "Hm this black egg reminds me of some of the masks I have seen on the travels we have had. I will take this one as a reminder of my upbringing.

[spoiler]Athletics check to get through the crowd surrounding the eggs [blockquote]Rolled 4d6+4 : 1, 6, 6, 5 + 4, total 22[/blockquote][/spoiler]
[info]Sergio walks over and takes egg No 28[/info]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

Sergio
As you push past the remaining students, and grab the egg, one of the students who was right behind you, who apparently was next in line began to stare at you, his eyes were wide. The last students behind him were a couple of girls, and one particularly meek guy, though they didn't do much to protest.

"Excuse me Serg-ee-oh." The student spoke. "I was next." The student looked at the egg you grabbed.

"Give me that."

InhumanRonin

"Oh I am sorry I didnt see the line from were I was. I take it this was the egg you were going for? If so we are going to have to find a way to settle this issue. Cuz I am not going to give this one up it reminds me too much of my Lucha Libre traditions to just give up" Sergio was set on taking this egg otherwise he would have to figure out a replacement egg because he didnt have a back egg in mind.

[spoiler]If applicable rolling Intimidate [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+4 : 1, 5, 2 + 4, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

Sergio
"Hmph." The student said as he began to look away in defeat. A moment later however, he must have realized something as he looked towards Dan, who was still standing near the door. He probably realized he was a more confident teacher than their assignments teacher, Ms. Firestart.

"Are you just going to let him do that?"

The other students behind him were quiet, as they listened intently on the exchange.

Mysticsage

Garrett watched as his choice of egg got snatched away. He raised his hand as if to call out in distress he knew he wanted to try to get that egg in the end. First he would need to try and get an egg that might work as a trade. He doubted anyone would want to try this whole line thing again. He would have to talk to Ms. Firestarter about this whole thing once this was over this was not the best way to manage this whole situation. It was a rather cutthroat first come first serve environment.

But he needed to figure out a way to get an egg in hand. Seeing Lynne somewhere close to the front he tried to get her attention to nab him an egg from the front and meet him at the side. He held out his hands in a pleading motion hoping she put two and two together to help him.  He would need to make sure that he went to go talk to the person before they got to settled with their choice and attached.

QuotePerception test to figure out who took the egg they wanted
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 3, 4, 6 + 2, total 15[/blockquote]

Charm to get lynne to help him
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+4 : 5, 2, 4 + 4, total 15[/blockquote]
If He finds the person he will walk over

"Hi, do you mind if I talk to you for a second?
" he was a little nervious but he was not going to let this go without at least attempting to get his goal.

Throndir

Lynne
You see Garret pleading with his hands put together in an almost praying-like fashion. The girl next to you had just taken up a blue-colored egg, and it was easy to tell what Garret wanted.

Garret
The girl who picked up the egg wasn't someone you were completely familiar with, though you knew she absolutely loved to wear blue clothing. She was out-going, so you wondered why she wasn't with the group that had first began rushing towards it, but more than likely she was part of the group that were cowered with Lynne's reprimands earlier.

You spoke up towards the girl, but she seemed to be too entranced by admiring her newly found egg.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

[spoiler=click for music]http://youtube.com/v/plCw_qsJ9Eo&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

Lynne sees Garret's plea for help. It was a pretty egg, so she could see why it was hotly contested. Everyone wanted the perfect egg. Lynne approached the girl, she seemed to be a fan of blue. A good choice. "Hey, so this guy really wants the egg you just picked up, and I know it is unreasonable to ask you to part with it, so I'll make you a deal. I'll trade you my egg for it, and pick up something else. You'll still have a pretty blue egg, and everyone will be happy."

[info]Lynne tries to trade eggs with the girl. If successful, she will give Grey egg #7, and take egg #11 from the table. While giving up egg #1.
If you want any other rolls, let me know.

Charm!
[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+3 : 5, 5, 4, 4 + 3, total 21[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

Lynne
"Yes, but umm..." She began, trying to think of ways to dodge the request. She never really did talk to Lynne before, and normally should would have just shrugged off the request. But the way Lynne approached her made her feel slightly off. You noticed a very slight blush from her, but the moment she looked at the egg you offered, she immediately was entranced by it.

"Well, okay!" She declared. "But you're going to have to owe me something later!" The tomboyish girl announced. She seemed to mull it over a bit, but shrugging she decided to just ask.

"Like maybe your Pal Pad number?"

[info]Eggs will be traded between NPC and Lynne, updating Lynne's sheet with egg #7, will update it to #11 later.[/info]

Mysticsage

"Woo, Thanks a lot for your help Lynne. You are a real life safer." He said taking the egg from her and smiling gratefully. "I owe you for this one big time. If you need something later please just ask." He really did mean it there was no way he would have been able to get the girl a replacement egg on his own. He hated having to rely on others like this but he had little no choice in this regard he was glad that it all worked out. He would have to re double his efforts to get better.

Throndir

Elizabeth
Soon enough the line had dwindled down, luckily the egg that you wanted was still available, so you picked it up then.

Lynne and Garret
When it came for Garret to pick up his egg, he traded with Lynne, and likewise Lynne proceeding on picking up the next egg.

Linwelin

Dan had been watching the exchange before being addressed. In truth, Sergio's approach, missing the line, had made him want to step forward and prevent it. But once the other student confronted him, and considering this wasn't his class to run, Dan stepped down. It was best to see if this would be settled peacefully. But alas, he was still dragged in.

"Well, I hadn't planned to, since this isn't my class, I'm just here to maintain order." Though judging from the discontent of other students, he realized the mistake of the 'first come, first serve' nature of the line. "But seeing how this line isn't working well, how about this. After everyone's picked their eggs, you can challenge others for their eggs. Have a small Pokemon battle. I'm only allowing you to challenge one person and be challenged...let's say twice. To prevent someone from being overrun with challenges. So for now, pick a different egg. You can battle for that egg after the sorting is done."

Dan felt this would be fair enough, and hopefully make the students less antsy and more competitive.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[info]Assuming I didn't miss when it was chosen, Dan takes egg #20[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Sergio and Dan
The student frowned. He looked towards Ms. Firestart, but the teacher simply nodded absentmindedly, possibly about Dan's compromise.

"Okay Serg-ee-oh." The student finally spoke as he picked out another egg.

"I'll meet you at the arena after class." He said, his voice somewhat steely and annoyed.

Everyone Else
Once that was settled, five more students come up and pick out their eggs.

"Alright class. And thank you again Mr. Rask for taking command..." She hesitated as she sighed. She seemed dejected that she couldn't handle the class on her own, but she perked up again as she addressed the class one more time.

"Now be sure to take care of that egg, and as of right now you are required to take the egg where-ever you go. That will be your assignment for the week." She then turned towards Daniel.

"Mr. Rask, feel free to pick one of the remaining eggs. The other three can be saved for the absent students."

[info]Absent students Alexander, Ava, Aran, and one more will choose from the remaining 3 later on. First come first serve. Egg hatching rates will be part of the daily refresh/training thread.

Feel free to post in here or the training thread for an ending post for the scene, or a scene in the future of taking care of your egg for an unspecified amount of Trainer Exp.[/info]

[info]Egg #29 removed - Picked up by Student NPC above
Egg #10 removed.
Egg #20 removed.
Egg #13 removed.
Egg #11 removed.

Dan to choose new egg.
Options: 6, 15, 21, 26[/info]

Linwelin

[info]Guess I'll never know what 20 is = 3=

Dan takes #6[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_