Previous topic - Next topic

Bootman

Name: Fate/Requiem
System: Scion or Mutants and Masterminds
Themes: Collaborative story telling and heavy PvP
Players Needed: 7~14+1(?)
Post Requirements: Once every two days at minimum, unless warning is given

1: What is it?

Fate/Requiem is a story telling focused adaption of the Fate Series, primarily focusing on the tone of Fate/Zero, using either M&M or Scion for the system. It will be entirely PvP with virtually no encounters with violent NPCs that could pose a threat to the players. However, things will be kept friendly with a combination of shared information (Trusting the players to separate character knowledge of player knowledge) and agreed terms to create engaging scenes played out with the mechanics of whatever system we happen to choose. It also takes place in New York.

2: Why 7~14+1(?) players?

Seven is the minimum number of players to start with, as that enables all those involved with run both one Master and one Servant. As we add more players, those prone to posting more often will keep both their servants and masters, while those with less time or inclination to post will lose one of those slots. Of note, if a player is interested they may play the Overseer, that is the +1. I will not force anybody to take that role and it is available to the first person who asks.

3: Well obviously I want to play. How do I get started?

I'm glad you asked! At the bottom of this post will be a list of things I will ask you to respond with. Once the final number of players is locked in, I will randomly decide which player who controls a servant gets which of the Seven classes. Masters will get to choose which of the available servants that THEY DID NOT MAKE who they want to be their Servant. If they do not care, then Servant-Master pairings will be decided randomly. If a player who controls a Servant does not want a certain Master, just say so.

4: Okay sure, but what about character creation?
I have custom rules for each system to help bring them in line with Fate, including different character Requirements for both Masters and Servants. After you are assigned a Servant class, you will be totally free to choose which historical or mythological figure you feel meets that class's specifications, and I will be the final judge of if an ability or concept is wrong for the setting or too overpowered. I will allow any homebrew and will even break rules at certain points, but this is to create a more entertaining experience. For the same reason I will shut down anything even if it is perfectly legal in the system. Remember, I'm an entertainer first and a GM second.

Respond with:

-Name:
-Preferred System:
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant):
-One or Two characters:
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns:

Throndir

-Name: Jo
-Preferred System: M&M, since I'm more familiar with it. Up for learning Scion if it fits better.
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Both
-One or Two characters: Two. Up for 1 if there's not enough slots. Like if you happen to get a ton of players.
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: None

Burdenking

-Name: Burden King
-Preferred System: Mutants and master minds, though like jo, I'm capable of learning to get the feel right.
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Both
-One or Two characters: 2
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: None really

Fellow Rabbit

-Name: THE GLORIOUS JAMES CHUGS PECKE / TheChugsBoson
-Preferred System: I don't think I've played either one, so I guess whatever is the more popular of the two.
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Probably servant because I like doing fighting, but I'll do whatever is needed at the time.
-One or Two characters: Most likely just one. I wouldn't be able to keep up with many more at this point.
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: My only problem would be posting frequency. There's nothing wrong with your minimum. In fact, I think 1 post every 2 days should be expected of any roleplay. I'm just not good at keeping up all the ones I'm in at once. Most likely I'll probably end up watching the roleplay from the side and then joining into it when I'm sure I can handle it. Either way, I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Meta

-Name: Meta
-Preferred System: M&M
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Master (Both if possible)
-One or Two characters: Check the above
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: None.

Mysticsage

-Name:
Mystic
-Preferred System: I like the feel of both if you don't pick scion i might have to do something with it
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): either or both
-One or Two characters: depending on numbers 1 or 2

Making aure people also play to weaknesses of characters and post expectations

Oath

-Name: Oath
-Preferred System: Either is fine; I would have to learn one either way.
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Both, if a single character probably leaning towards Master.
-One or Two characters: Two, unless there are enough people to not need to play two.

Lance

[spoiler=Name:]
Lance
http://www.youtube.com/v/PnIOoSVGUs0&autoplay=1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Preferred System:]
Minions & Monsters
http://www.youtube.com/v/sFukyIIM1XI&autoplay=1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Preferred Role (Master or Servant):]
Both.
http://www.youtube.com/v/flnXbNGY_kw&autoplay=1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=One or Two Characters:]
Two, because...
http://www.youtube.com/v/d5ab8BOu4LE&autoplay=1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Questions/Suggestions/Concerns:]
[spoiler=Nothing.]
[spoiler=No, Really]
[spoiler=There's Absolutely...]

http://www.youtube.com/v/WvIy5j5ZZi0&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Linwelin

-Name: Linwelin
-Preferred System: M&M
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Happy to play both, but if only one, Master
-One or Two characters: 1 for quality's sake, but I'd play two if needed/wanted.
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: Until it starts, nothing especially. I'm just looking forward to good stories and fights! I'll let ya know if something comes up.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mumble Dragon

Name: Mumble
Preferred System: I have no experience with either, so I'm willing to learn whichever is picked.
Preferred Role: Servant
One or two characters: One
Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: None yet, I will definitely ask if I get lost anywhere along the way.

InhumanRonin

Name: InhumanRonin
Preferred System: I have no experience with either, so I'm willing to learn whichever is picked.
Preferred Role: Servant
One or two characters: One
Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: None yet but will ask if some arise
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Wolfrin Fenris

-Name: Wolfrin Fenris
-Preferred System: Either, as long as the relevant links are provided for learning it.
-Preferred Role (Master or Servant): Servant
-One or Two characters: One
-Questions/Suggestions/Concerns: I have only limited familiarity with the Fate/Zero universe....namely what's available on Netflix, although I thought it was awesome. I am a quick learner however.
BEEP