Armors of the World (Metals You Have Never Seen!)

Started by Throndir, December 02, 2012, 04:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Walking into the smithy you are greeted be what looked like an elven smith. Though unlike most elves you knew, this one seemed tough.

"Heya! I'm called Sheetha, the smithy of this here store. Unlike that other store run by that human smith, specialize in unique materials for you armors. Go ahead and take a look! I'll have to make everything here masterwork quality, so I'll add an extra 150 coins for every piece of armor.

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 30% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.

Linwelin

"SHEEETHAAA!" Kin calls toward the back of the forge as he walks through the door, carrying a hempen bag that seems to hold armor and with a little girl trailing behind him quietly. "I found some armor on the job, but don't have a use these sets since I have your chain shirt. What can I get for these?" He sets the armor onto the counter from out of the bag, a set of studded leather and some hide armor.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"Well look who came to visit Sheeta today! If it isn't my favorite half-" Sheeta paused when she noticed the young girl behind the halfling.

"And who's that pretty girl behind you!" Sheeta announced as she made her way forward, both to get a better look at the armor that Kin had presented, as well as a better look at the little girl who trailed behind.

"In total around 40 coins. But how about I give you 100 gold pieces if you let me hug that little girl behind you?" Sheeta offered, her eyes almost predatory.

Anastasia Sheel

At those words, Anastasia only shuffled back further, eyeing the buff female elf almost suspiciously.

Linwelin

"40 gold is it- wait, what?" Kin was surprised by the offer. A spare 60 gold for those run-down pieces, just for a hug? Suspicious. But, he trusted the smith well enough. She had good intentions. At that thought, Kin decided it was time to teach Anastasia a lesson in bartering.

Turning to Ana, Kin gave her a cunning smile. He knew she wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect, so there was going to be bribing involved. "Ana, if you let the lady behind me hug you, we can go someplace good to eat tonight. Whatever food suits you, and however much you want. And if not food, I'll buy you something you like from one of the other shops on our trip. Even here, if you see something." The halfling realized that the last part could be a net loss, but for the sake of Ana's life experience, he felt it was worth it. "She's a good friend of mine, and won't do anything bad to you. Just a hug. What do you say?" He goaded.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]