Enchantments - Katrias' Enchantment Services

Started by Throndir, December 01, 2012, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Entering the store you are greeted by a young lady dressed in a simple grey robe.

"Hello..." The girl said gloomily. "You probably came here because your sword, axe, armor, or whatever adventurers use these days, is pretty crappy." She stands up and makes her way towards you.

"But you know, I just don't care. I'm pretty sick and tired of adventurers myself. Oh? The Guild of Galas'nor? That's new." She said sarcastically.

"We're all eventually going to die anyways, so I don't see why you bother with spending coin to make your oh-so-wonderful equipment be even more oh-so-wonderful. Besides there's always going to be something better." Though her words were sharp, you couldn't help but notice her tone of voice remained flat and if you were to point to a single word to best describe it: bored.

"But here's the catalog. Be a good guild member and choose something while I sit here lamenting the fact that I have to endure yet another customer." With that, as she said just moments before, she sat down.