[LOCATION] The Gorged Dragon Tavern

Started by Hasabushi, November 19, 2012, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasabushi

The Gorged Dragon Tavern:

Welcome, welcome all I'm your host Edro Smallfoot! Delight in the stunning sounds of Cleo Barna the bard or relax next to the open hearth while enjoying a scrumptious meal in the midst of both friend and foe. Need a place to rest for the night, for a paltry sum of 20 gold you can have a luxourious sleep in some of the finest silk in the provinces. Talk to the great Hero Lucious Predicarious Wortnot, who has survived over 100 guild missions, you never know what insight you might discover.

Hasabushi

[gfont=Eagle Lake]The atmosphere was full of different patrons and one singular sound, a bard played a slow song, a melodic rhyme of maidens weeping over their lost husbands gone to war. The Tides of War air echoed with the soft bridge that was accompanied by the alluring sounds of the elven singers who often frequented the tavern on their way to the Hills of Lost Souls. Ludar listened intently to the minstrel as he played, finally ending the ballad with a poetic serenade to those lost in great wars long past.

The barmaid had politely waited until the song was done, promptly placing a ale in front of the priest. "Ah thank ye my dear, tis a drop of the god's tears." He continued to drink watching the rest of the bars patrons, perhaps something exciting would happen tonight and that's exactly when it did happen, a figure entered unnoticed by most, but quickly detected by the dwarfs keen eye. a hooded figure no more than 4ft tall entered the tavern he walked with a limp barely making it past the door, the hooded man quickly found a table and promptly sat down...

[/gfont]

[spoiler]Anyone else wants to join in, this is simply a roleplay with some small experice rewards :)[/spoiler]

Throndir

Drinking his own cup, Golas nudged his short dwarven companion. As he moved his head lower, he narrowed his eyes, staring too at the hooded figure who had entered the tavern. Not that Golas was suspicious, for the simple man never really had doubts of others, but more for the fact that he wanted to mimic Ludar who sat with him.

"Know him? Couldn't help but notice you were staring at him." The large man said as his eyes trailed the hooded figure who finally sat down at a table. Golas drunk from his cup again, taking in the sights, sounds, and atmosphere of the establishment. He had followed Ludar to this tavern. Though there were many taverns in the large city of Ternadan, and although Golas had made it a point to visit every tavern at least once, he somehow missed this particular one. It wasn't until the dwarven priest mentioned it before did he decide that he'll come along with him. What a surprise it was. The ale was grand, the music was calming (though Golas firmly believed Kryas could have done better), and the barmaids just the way Golas liked them.

Hasabushi

"Know him? Couldn't help but notice you were staring at him."

Ludar looked briefly away, having barely noticed the large figure next to him. He took another sip of his ale, wiping the excess from his beard. "No my friend, I can't say that I do. I do know the symbol that he bears under his cloak. He is a Lord of the Silver Arms...", he grew silent for a moment, then put his finger to his lips. "Strange that he would be this far, their business is normally far from here, perhaps we should inquire of his reason for being here..."

Throndir

"Silver Arms eh? I heard about them, some kind of group of glorified guards. Kinda like us!" Golas laughed heartily, his bellowing mirth causing a few of the patrons to look to their table. In response Golas simply raised his mug and drunk the rest of it in a few gulps. The large man stood up a moment later.

"Well what are you waiting for? Lets go up ask ask the man!" He had already drank a couple of mugs, and it was easy to tell that Golas was just slightly off. Golas grinned stupidly at the dwarf.