The Rusty Helmet (Barter for goods, wares, or oddities!)

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 16, 2012, 07:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

You walk into the store and are greeted with an almost fowl stench. As far as you can see there are multiple tables spread out in an orderly fashion with people sitting on either ends of them haggling. An orc approaches you and your eyes widen at his seemingly ferocious appearance. ?Hello, brother. I?m Glad you could make it to our? lovely, little operation here. My name is Shagrab Gro-Buzgob. You can come here to barter with other brothers and exercise your skill in the trade of bartering. And also, if you want something a little more? revitalizing, you just let me know.? He grinned and walked away.
[spoiler]There are several ways to barter. You may set up an arrangement with a certain person for certain wares, or, you may simply put yourself up for grabs on the roster so people can openly offer trades. Just post below what you would like to have set up. You may have noticed Shagrab mentioning some extra merchandice. You have the option to buy from a set of different types of drugs in secret and the tools needed to... experience the drugs.[/spoiler]

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 30% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.

Emperor Wilbers