Alaenoria's Herbal and Magical Emporium (We have herbs and magic! Magic herbs!)

Started by Throndir, November 12, 2012, 10:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Walking into the store, you are greeted by the sounds of music. It was a pleasant, something that sounded more relaxing than something to hum along to. An elf garbed in blue robes approaches you.

"Welcome to Alaenoria's Herbal and Magical Emproium." The elf said in an almost melodic voice. "I am Alaenoria, and these are what I have for sale." She waves her hand in a sweeping motion, as lights flickered on in the room revealing arrays of objects from jars and vials of strange items, to staves, books, trinkets, and scrolls.

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 30% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.

Throndir

Ella

"I'll have all of the holy water you have on hand." Maeve told the shop keeper.

Purchasing:
Holy Water x2 for 50g

Updating inventory + gold.

Throndir

Katrias Lyseer

"Elf lady!" Katrias called when she walked into the store. The shopkeeper, Alaenoria, like her, was a shopkeeper, wizard, and guild member, so she couldn't help but notice the similarities in their respective fields.

"A wand of magic missiles." She continued. "My old one happened to die on me. So I threw the old thing."

[info]Buying for listed price. Money and inventory updated.[/info]
Idiots. A whole bunch of idiots.

Ella

Alaenoria was never quite sure if her fellow shopkeeper/guild member was being rude or respectful when she just called her an elf lady. Either way, it seemed she was a customer today.

"Threw it?" She asked as she handed over the new wand and received the currently accepted price for wands. "You should bring discharged wands here. I will take them."

Sonares

The multitude of smells overwhelm Meera. She tilts her head back as they work their magic , Nature always soothed her and this shop was brimming with variety. Opening her eyes she walks to the potion's counter and picks up a few healing flasks. Not wanting to leave but sadly having to she walks over to the counter and pays. "I love the music , it soothes the soul." Smiles and walks away a piece of her wanting to remain.

[spoiler] Potion of cure moderate wounds x3 [/spoiler]

Throndir