Slotted Wondrous Items - Simon's Outfitter

Started by Throndir, July 03, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

"Hi there! Looking mighty fine if I do say so myself!" A voice said enthusiastically as you made your way into the store. The speaker came from a rather scantily-clad... man... as he waved his arms in a weird strange motion, kinda like a wave, he must have thought he looked neat, though he ended up looking very silly.

"Feel free to look around! You can be just as sexy and fabu-ulous as me!" You proceeded to look at the items showed in his store, but you found his weird and constant arm waving to be very very distracting.

QuoteHaggling rules can be found here.

Throndir

Ella

"Hiiii!" Callista called out upon entering the store. She worked with Simon sometimes, helping with tailoring as well as learning how to tailor clothes normally instead of faerie fashion. There was a particular item she had seen in his shop the last time she had come in to work that she thought would be most helpful. Thus, after greeting her sometimes boss, the faerie went straight to what she wanted.

"I want those!" She pointed at the Muleback Cords. "Since I help out sometimes, can I have an assistant's discount?" Her eyes moved to look at him with a pleading look.

[spoiler]Callista asks for 25% off.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 20 + 8, total 28[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

"Well of course, darling! Anything for my cute little assistant."

QuoteResolved.

Add item to your inventory, and subtract the following gold from your Gold sheet.

Muleback Cords: 1114

Wolfrin Fenris

[spoiler]Weald is attempting to buy a Cloak of Resistance +1 and Apprentices Cheating Gloves. Trying to barter the merchant down by 15% on each. Dc12.
Gloves[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 4 + 7, total 11[/blockquote]
Cloak[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 14 + 7, total 21[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
BEEP