Re: Everything is Awesome! (Magic Items & General Store)

Started by Nyuko Nyun, August 13, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyuko Nyun

"Histyan Eltbya! Iyan eallyran antya histyan eltbyan!" Nyuko proclaimed as he held pointed to a specific belt in the store. At the same time, the nekomimi pulled out some coins and gems, and without further thought placed them on the counter.

QuoteBuying Healing Belt at listed price.

omnicrux

As crux walks into the Magic items & General Store, he holds on tight to his katana. As he browses around and finds an item he wishes to buy. ( Gloves of the Uldra Savant 620G *Create Ray of Frost at will; 3/day melee weapon gains Frost property for 5 rounds*) he weighs his options in his mind and puts the gloves on the counter. staring strait into the shopkeepers eyes, he demands that the gloves should be a lower price. at least 550G. Slamming exact gold on top of the counter he waits for the store clerk to reply.

[spoiler][/spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 4 + 7, total 11[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Vladimir had recently heard of a new, exotic items shop popping up in town and wanted to take a look. If anything, he had special needs as far as adventuring, as well as ideas for combat that weren't exactly...orthodox. While perusing the shop, he stumbled upon one of the stranger rings, the Ring of the Darkhidden. "Only invisible to those with dark vision while already in darkness, is it?" This got him thinking. If he could force everyone into darkness, and see in the darkness himself...this ring was quite the find. Vladimir smiled, "I'll hold onto this for now."

Almost immediately he headed to the wands, searching for the spells he desired. After browsing through the catalog, he found them. "Ebon eyes and...there, the darkness spell. This will give me a fun tactic to use. Now then, one last item, to make sure I can play the part better." Vladimir says to himself as he heads to the circlets hanging on the wall. He'd heard all about charismatic gear from his roommate, so there was a good chance the one he was looking for was here. "Ah, there it is! Circlet of Persuasion. Perfect."

With his winnings in hand, Vladimir headed to the counter.

[spoiler]Items:
Ring of the Darkhidden 400g
Eternal Wand of Darkness 884g
Eternal Wand of Ebon Eyes 164g
Circlet of Persuasion 900g

Total: 2348g[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

The shopkeeper gladly takes the money from Nyuko as well as Vladimir, and likewise hands them the items. For Crux he looked at him carefully, telling him that they get their own share of disgruntled customers, but he wouldn't be making a living if he sold for any less. He notices that you're from the Guild of Galas'nor, and because the guild had always given him business he offers 600 coins for the gloves.

QuoteDMing for Lance until he makes a proper shopkeeper. I resolved the money for Nyuko and Vladimir, and updated their char sheets. @Omni you can decide if you want to take that offer.

Lance

Barging into the store as was his custom, Lyolf walked straight to the counter and promptly made his order

[spoiler=The Order]
1x Healing Belt (75g)
1x Amber Amulet of Vermin, Giant Stag Beetle (240g)
1x Rod of Frost (280g)
Total: 595g
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Katrias Lyseer

After the black-and-white dressed wizard finished, Katrias came up to the storefront. She didn't bring any of the stores goods up front, but she did keep eye contact with the shopkeeper. She pulled out a coin, worn out, with a large visible chip, covering almost half of the coin. In calm and even tones Katrias asked the shopkeeper.

"What can I get with this?"

Idiots. A whole bunch of idiots.

Manzokushi

Jornathel had heard of this new shop recently opening for business. He was intrigued and decided to check the place out. Sytheer had advised against frivolous spending as the goddess found such acts not conducive to spiritual growth. Jorn did not see it that way and felt his ties to the Arcane craved the amassing of magical trinkets as pleasurable as his prayers.

He took his time perusing through the various antiquities and items of unique nature. The young elf had often marveled at the concept of wands and after seeing the cost of two at such a cheap cost he could not resist.

"I would love to take both of those magnificent wands, one of missles and the other of curing, off your hands."

Ella

Callista Fae

Oh! Another magic shop! And everything is awesome! Callista could not contain herself and barged into the ship. "Give me something awesome! No, wait! Give me that!" She pointed at the Healing Belt that boasted a 50% off sign. With her limited amount of health, in comparison with her usual questing companions, she needed all the help she could get. This belt would make it so she could use the wands she had just bought from another store on her companions rather than herself.

[spoiler]Subtracted 75 coins from Callista's inventory. (357-75=282)[/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteRecovery

"Oi!" Kin shouts through the door as he walks in, Ana at his side. "Another shop keeper said you carry refilling water mugs? I'll take 2!" The halfling declares bluntly as he saunters up to the counter.

"Huh, the name gave me high expectations for this shop. But it looks pretty normal to me. What makes it so 'awesome'?" Kin looks to the shopkeeper expectantly as the person in question retrieves the mugs.

Spoiler
Getting two 'Everfull Mugs'. They're listed for 40g a piece, so I'll go ahead and detract/add them to my inventory.

Wolfrin Fenris

Wolfrin entered the building, his eyes scanning the walls for interesting items. Few items were on the shelves lining the walls, mostly mundane things, but after some perusal he found a few items he'd been needing. Grabbing them he wasted no time in approaching the counter. He pulled out a small parchment and slid it across the counter towards the man.

"I need everything on this list," he explained as he set the items in his hand next to the note, "as well as these." As the fellow behind the counter read over the list, Wolfrin could see his eyebrows begin to rise. About half way through, they suddenly fell, but Wolfrin was quick to interject, "I know there's a few items you don't have in the shop. I trust you can find them for me regardless. You will be fairly compensated, of course."

The list [spoiler]From Manuals:

Animal training kit. Complete adventurer pg 123 30gp

Masterwork Artisans tools. PF Core rulebook pg 161 22gp

From Lances shop:

Boots of elvenkind 500gp

Healing belt 75gp

Replenishing skin 200gp

Thorn pouch 880gp

Bag of holding 500gp
[/spoiler]
BEEP

Fellow Rabbit

Isaák Amantes

The long day had finally ended. It wasn't that Isaák disliked the New Years' festivities, but they did have quite a means of exhausting the cleric before the day was out. Between the Gift Exchange and the Arm Wrestling Contest, among other things, Isaák was simply spent. But the sun had not yet set, so he didn't want to turn in for the night quite yet. He decided the remainder of his time would be spent sauntering around the guild, specifically the shop area, and window-shopping in case someone happened to be selling an item that met his fancy.

Of course, something did meet his fancy. And lo, it bared a sign above it advertising its magnanimous fifty percent discount. This was a deal Isaák simply would not wish to not advantage of. Collectedly, he stepped into the shop, grabbed the Healing Belt from off the shelf, and stepped up to the counter. "Looks like I was just in time," he spoke aloud, "This seems to be the last Healing Belt you have. I'll take it!"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.