I'm Foxyyyyyyyy

Started by FoxyPox, January 28, 2016, 12:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxyPox

Howdy! I'm Foxy, if ya haven't figured it out yet ^~^ I'm a gamer at heart, and aspire to create my own graphic novel series. I'm an absolute klutz and love food, art, and video games. I've been roleplaying for about four years now, mostly freeform with a set of friends that I've grown very close to. I know a few of the members on here, so they invited me in. Nice to meet you all!

Here are a few of my favoritest things off of the top of my head (Roughly 20% of my entire list). If you like even 50% of these, I gotta test you to make sure you're not my evil clone! Or something...

Video Games: Okami, Starcraft, Pikmin, Final Fantasy VII and X, Dragon's Blade, Fallout and Wasteland, The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, Disgaea, Phantom Brave, Tail Concerto, Bayonetta, Armello, Minecraft, Terraria, Battlefield,  Dust: An Elysian Tail, Metal Gear Solid, Shadow of the Colossus, Devil May Cry, Portal, World of Tanks, DOTA, League of Legends, Smite, Halo, Senran Kagura, Mortal Kombat, Armored Core, Five Nights at Freddy's, Monster Girl Quest...

Songs: "Touch Fluffy Tail" - Ken Ashcorp, "Rub Some Bacon On It" - Rhett and Link, "You're So Creepy" - Ghost Town, "Take Me to Church" - Hozier, "All My Loving" - The Beatles, "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen, "The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring, "The Show Must Go On" - MandoPony, and also every musical everrrrrrr and most of the covers in Glee...

Books: "A Monster Calls" - Patrick Ness, "Hold Me Closer, Necromancer" - Lish McBride, "John Dies at the End" - David Wong, "The Lord of the Rings" - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Discworld Series - Terry Pratchett, Sandman - Neil Gaiman, "The Saga of Rex" - Michel Gagné...

Films: Arashi No Yoru Ni,  Inception, Memento, Akira, Alien, District 9, Spaceballs, Every Don Bluth movie, The Dark Knight, Across the Universe, Moulin Rouge!, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle...

TV Shows: FLCL, Casshern Sins, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Girls Und Panzer, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Robotech, Madoka Magica, Sora No Otoshimono, Log Horizon, Nichijou, Rosario+ Vampire, Angel Beats, Person of Interest, Glee...

Comics: TwoKinds, Housepets!, Romantically Apocalyptic, Homestuck, Prequel Adventure, Modest Medusa, Foxy Flavored Cookies, Sequential Art, XKCD, Order of the Stick, Penny Arcade, VG Cats, GaMERCaT, Dreamkeepers, Dragon Mango, Blade Kitten...

Artists: Tom Fischbach, Squeedgemonster, Loish, Michel Gagne, Banksy, Frank Miller, Vivziepop,Vitaly S. Alexius, Yoshitaka Amano, Alister Dippner, Dave and Liz Lillie....

Foods: Bacon, Ice Cream, Eggs, Patoto Chips, Pizza, Bananas, Smoothies, Shakes...

The list goes on and on and on...

Stuff To Do: Read, Write, Draw, Game, Run, Work, Sleep, Buy Stuff... That's basically my life!

Linwelin

*Browses interests, nodding most of the way* Yup, you're in. Here's your official member badge. *Gives you shiny badge, but upon closer inspection, it's just plastic* It's legit, I swear...whaaaat? >.>

I was surprised to see no Ghibli films listed with all that anime, though :P Not your thing?

And which is your Moba of choice? I play League pretty constantly, though I usually stick to ARAM. I...should probably rank this season, though. So if you still play and don't wanna run solo, gimme a shout ^_^
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

FoxyPox

Waah! I forgot all those Ghibli films I love!! How could I...

Princess Mononoke was my CHILDHOOD :O

Aaaand I played League the most but my computer died ^~^ My username was BlazingFoxfire.

Linwelin

Ouch, comp death D: Sorry to hear it.

And yissssss Mononoke! That, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are favs. I've learned a piece from each of them (at least) on piano. Such great music! Joe Hisaishi fo lyfe
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Anime Anime Animeeeee!

Heya Fox!

Anime anime animeeeeeee! Anime! Welcome to the forums! Anime!

And Baldur's Gate!

Zultar

Quote from: Throndir on January 28, 2016, 01:36:33 PM
Anime Anime Animeeeee!

Heya Fox!

Anime anime animeeeeeee! Anime! Welcome to the forums! Anime!

And Baldur's Gate!

Horray! Anime! Go Girls Und Panzer!

And heya, friend irl. Glad to see you figured out how to post :P

Speaking of which, Lin, watch Girls Und Panzer right now!~

It's like, uh, loli's and tanks. Yup.