Chapter 2: Storm's Aftermath

Started by Throndir, January 15, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

~ Day 2 ~

Letina, Vinny, Kram, and Aivil
Vinny had spent the day fishing, while the rest crowded around Kram's unconscious body helping to tend to him. However, when the sun was finally setting, Vinny, along with some slight help from Letina, managed to build a large four-person shelter. It was almost-thrown together, but the fact that it could protect, well enough, four inhabitants made it useful. If it weren't for Vinny's uncanny sense of the wilds, the other three would have had a hard time. And it was there in this make-shift shelter that the four stayed the night.

When morning came, Kram's breathing normalized, and though he seemed better, he was still far from alright. Letina and Aivil had done their best to treat the man's wounds. At the very least they had managed to take out the splinters of wood stuck in Kram's hands, and his chest, as well as the various splinters across his entire body. They didn't have much to work with to use as a brace for his broken arms and legs, but they made do with what they had. It wasn't perfect, but it was better than before. Kram still had severe injuries on his body however, and even though they had tried to keep the wounds as clean as possible, there was still a risk for Kram's well-being to get worse.

[error]Kram cannot do any Body skill check, unless he takes HP damage.
Kram to roll Body attribute skill check against infection[/error]
[okay]Kram is conscious![/okay]
[info]Feel free to describe the bad four-person shelter.[/info]
Daniel and Sigon - Midnight
Your camp was starting to form well. It wasn't the best, but considering what you had to work with, the shelter was decent. You had created it to be large enough for two people, and bringing the unconscious man in it with you still left plenty of legroom.

It was around mid-night that the unconscious one suddenly woke. It wasn't any sudden movements and there was a good chance the man was conscious for a minute or two before then. But it was the man's slight irregular movements that had alert Daniel.

[okay]Sigon is conscious![/okay]
[error]But he'll be hungry and thirsty.[/error]
[info]Feel free to describe your decent two-person shelter as long as it follows this guideline/example: Roof made out of thick leaves, logs for support structure, flooring.

You can begin your roleplay after midnight, or in the morning, whichever either of you prefer.[/info]
Lynne
Opening your eyes, you shivered from the cool morning wind. It was particularly cold, but exposure to it from the entire night wasn't comfortable. Your make-shelter held up though. IT didn't offer the best of protection against the environment, but it was a start. You felt a lot more refreshed as well, at least compared to the day before. The gash on your arm was still deep and painful, but it had started to clot. As for the wound your chest, you noticed that it was healing well. Though you had some berries to stave off hunger, you felt the pangs of thirst. Your dry lips was only one such indication.

[error]You are thirsty! Suffering -2 to all skill checks. Find and drink water to recover. Roll normally, I'll apply these myself.[/error]
[info]Feel free to describe your bad one-person shelter, example: Simple wooden angled roof made of branches and leaves.[/info]
Garret
Feebas swam and swam, pushing with all his might to the island shores. Sure, she wasn't very powerful. Her strength in tugging her master against the waves was meager compared to the forces of nature, yet she continued to push onwards. She continued swimming even when her fins began to tire out, it was an entire night's effort, but it seemed like an entire year had passed. Soon enough of however, she made it to shore, pushing her beloved master, still unconscious and near fatal wounds, towards dry-land.

When it came to the point where she could no longer push him further, the Feebas began fumbling into Garret's clothes, looking for something specific. It was there that she found it; a Pokeball. She knew Garret was in a dangerous situation, and began to attempt to free their other companion; Hirotoshi. There was a click, and the center point of the ball began to glow red...

[info]I'll allow you to use Hirotoshi and Himiko within reason. I'll prevent something that I think may be overstepping bounds on the capabilities of your Pokemon.[/info]
QuoteSome new custom rulings added, please take a look in the spoiler below.

Everyone to roll survival for the day.
Log
[spoiler]All characters gain back their max hitpoints due to rest, except Garret who has 5 injuries.
-1 food and -1 water deducted for each player. Those without are given the hunger/thirsty status. Check if your character is affected in the status spoiler below.[/spoiler]

Daily Survival - Day 2
[spoiler]Daniel:
Garret: 0
Kram:
Letina:
Sigon:
Vinny:
Lynne:[/spoiler]

Total Survival
[spoiler]Daniel: 16
Kram: 0
Letina: 2
Sigon: 0
Vinny: 22
Lynne: 9[/spoiler]

Resources
[spoiler]Daniel
Food: 1
Water: 0
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter
Misc: +0 Soil Quality Mound

Garret
Food: 0
Shelter: None
Items: Damaged Old Rod, Damaged First Aid Kit

Kram
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Water Filter

Letina
Shelter: 50% of Horrible 1 Person Shelter
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Sleeping Bag, Damaged Water Filter

Sigon

Vinny

Lynne
Shelter: Bad 1 Person Shelter
Items: Damaged Tent[/spoiler]

Action Points Drained
[spoiler]Daniel: 0
Letina: 0
Vinny: 0
Lynne: 0[/spoiler]

Damage Taken
[spoiler]Daniel Rask: 0,
Kram Niawt: 4, 3 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF, -1 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Letina Rae Deslegeech: 0, 2 injuries (-1 DEF, -1 SPD), thirsty
Vinny Drechsler: 0,
Garret "Grey" Miles: 99, unconscious, 5 injuries (-2 DEF, -1 SATK, -2 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Kathos Sigon: 0, 3 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 DEF, -1 SATK), hungry, thirsty
Lynne Lockley: 0, 2 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF), thirsty
[/spoiler]

Half-Hour Rests Used
[spoiler]Daniel: 6
Kram: 16
Letina: 5
Sigon: 14
Lynne: 11[/spoiler]

Custom Rulings
[spoiler]
  • Hunger status: Hungry (-2 to all accuracy and skill check rolls), Very Hungry (-4 to rolls), Starving (-6 to rolls)
  • Thirst status: Thirsty (-2 to rolls), Very Thirsty (-4 to rolls), Dehydrated (-6 to rolls)
  • Each injury adds +2 hours to actions in the day, and -1 to any Body skill (Acrobatics, Athletics, Combat, Intimidate, Stealth, and Survival)
  • One Survival check per day required, related with how you fare within that day over all.
  • Limits on what could be found on a single day regardless of how often you try.
  • Roll normally, I can add these modifiers myself as they're custom rules.
  • If started new day as this specific status:
  • Hungry, then lose 1/8 HP
  • Very Hungry, then lose 2/8 HP
  • Starving, then lose 3/8 HP
  • Thirsty, then lose 1/5 HP
  • Very Thirsty, then lose 2/5 HP
  • Dehydrated, then lose 3/5 HP
Actions and Time Spent
[spoiler]Note, this list is not exhaustive, and I'll be adding to them as players get creative on what they want to spend their day doing. Also note these are rough times, and I may change any of these depending on situation.
  • Scavenging the beach = 4 hours
  • Scavenging nearby forested areas = 4 hours
  • Sleep = 8 hours (to gain hp bonus rest)
  • Island expedition (one way) = 8 hours
  • Island expedition (there and back again) = 16 hours
  • Building camp = 12 hours
  • Fishing = 4 hours
  • Fire building and maintenance = 4 hours
  • Extended rest = 4 hours
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Daniel awoke to movement next to him, movement he certainly hadn't expected. It was the man; the man was conscious.

"Shoot!" He reaches to his belt beside him, pulling up Rue and Bolt's Pokeballs. He climbed out of his makeshift lean-to shelter, and called out "Rue, Bolt, come on out!" At his two friends' arrival, he sprang into action. "Guys, the man is waking up, we need a fire to make some more food for him. I'll collect some more wood for the fire pit. Rue, you'll need to use absorb on the sticks to make them dry for tinder. Bolt, I'll need some sparks for a quick fire on the tinder when Rue works her magic.. For now, watch over him while I get a few sticks." Both nodded, and Dan ran off to get sticks. A couple minutes later, he laid them in front of Rue in the fire pit.

"Alright, Rue, do your stuff!" Rue sucked the nutrients from the sticks, leaving dry husks perfect for tinder. While Rue stayed near the man, lending the relaxing powers of her aroma ability to him, Dan and Bolts got to work, with Daniel rubbing sticks together for initial heat, and Bolt adding a final spark to set it on fire. Dan then spent time adding wood to the fire, having a health burn in around 15 minutes of total work. He noticed the man rising from his rest, and called out a greeting. "Glad you're feeling better, friend. Just sit tight and I'll make you some food, I'm sure you're hungry since that ordeal."

Daniel then gets to work cooking some herbed berries, an even simpler dish than his own, but as far as emergencies go it would do the trick. He then quickly turned around to serve the man his meal. "Here you are, it's not much, but it should help you stabilize. I'll be trying to get fresh water again tomorrow. for us both." Dan, Bolt and Rue all looked at the man as they waited for a response, making sure he was, in fact, alright and alive.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Zultar

(rolls for Kram's lady friend)
[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d6-2 : 5 - 2, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6-2 : 6, 2, 2 - 2, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6-2 : 3, 3, 4 - 2, total 8[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

Daniel and Sigon

[okay]-1 Food to Daniel. Sigon is no longer hungry.[/okay]
Aivil
All your work in maintaining Kram's health have made you forget about your own injuries. Your knee was scraped, and your right arm was bruised black and blue. You also just now realized you were missing one of your potions, a collection jar, and your Pokedex was broken.

QuoteLog
[spoiler]All characters gain back their max hitpoints due to rest, except Garret who has 5 injuries.
-1 food and -1 water deducted for each player. Those without are given the hunger/thirsty status. Check if your character is affected in the status spoiler below.[/spoiler]

Daily Survival - Day 2
[spoiler]Daniel:
Kram:
Letina:
Sigon:
Vinny:
Lynne:
Aivil: 8 (not yet fully resolved)[/spoiler]

Total Survival
[spoiler]Daniel: 16
Letina: 2
Vinny: 22
Lynne: 9
Aivil: 8[/spoiler]

Resources
[spoiler]Daniel
Shelter: Decent 2 Person Shelter
Misc: +0 Soil Quality Mound

Garret
Items: Damaged Old Rod, Damaged First Aid Kit

Kram
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Water Filter

Letina
Shelter: 50% of Horrible 1 Person Shelter
Items: Damaged Tent, Damaged Sleeping Bag, Damaged Water Filter

Sigon

Vinny
Shelter: Bad 4-person Shelter

Lynne
Shelter: Bad 1 Person Shelter
Items: Damaged Tent

Aivil
Items: Damaged Pokedex[/spoiler]

Action Points Drained
[spoiler]Daniel: 0
Letina: 0
Lynne: 0
Aivil: 0[/spoiler]

Damage Taken
[spoiler]Daniel Rask: 0,
Kram Niawt: 4, 3 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF, -1 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Letina Rae Deslegeech: 0, 2 injuries (-1 DEF, -1 SPD), thirsty
Vinny Drechsler: 0,
Garret "Grey" Miles: 99, unconscious, 5 injuries (-2 DEF, -1 SATK, -2 SPD), hungry, thirsty
Kathos Sigon: 0, 3 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 DEF, -1 SATK), thirsty
Lynne Lockley: 0, 2 injuries (-1 SATK, -1 SDEF), thirsty
Aivil: 0, 2 injuries (-1 ATK, -1 SPD), thirsty
[/spoiler]

Half-Hour Rests Used
[spoiler]Daniel: 6
Kram: 16
Letina: 5
Sigon: 14
Lynne: 11
Aivil: 16[/spoiler]

Custom Rulings
[spoiler]
  • Hunger status: Hungry (-2 to all accuracy and skill check rolls), Very Hungry (-4 to rolls), Starving (-6 to rolls)
  • Thirst status: Thirsty (-2 to rolls), Very Thirsty (-4 to rolls), Dehydrated (-6 to rolls)
  • Each injury adds +2 hours to actions in the day, and -1 to any Body skill (Acrobatics, Athletics, Combat, Intimidate, Stealth, and Survival)
  • One Survival check per day required, related with how you fare within that day over all.
  • Limits on what could be found on a single day regardless of how often you try.
  • Roll normally, I can add these modifiers myself as they're custom rules.
  • If started new day as this specific status:
  • Hungry, then lose 1/8 HP
  • Very Hungry, then lose 2/8 HP
  • Starving, then lose 3/8 HP
  • Thirsty, then lose 1/5 HP
  • Very Thirsty, then lose 2/5 HP
  • Dehydrated, then lose 3/5 HP
Actions and Time Spent
[spoiler]Note, this list is not exhaustive, and I'll be adding to them as players get creative on what they want to spend their day doing. Also note these are rough times, and I may change any of these depending on situation.
  • Scavenging the beach = 4 hours
  • Scavenging nearby forested areas = 4 hours
  • Sleep = 8 hours (to gain hp bonus rest)
  • Island expedition (one way) = 8 hours
  • Island expedition (there and back again) = 16 hours
  • Building camp = 12 hours
  • Fishing = 4 hours
  • Fire building and maintenance = 4 hours
  • Extended rest = 4 hours
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Oath

[spoiler=Day Two Survival]
Rolling with Karma, to get 3d6 instead of 2d6. Also rolling in this post so that I can try to plan out my actions for day 2 a bit better.
Survival [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+1 : 4, 2, 4 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]
[info]Karma is resolved.[/info]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler][blockquote]Survival:  4d6+2 : 2, 3, 5, 5 + 2, total 17[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Zultar

...Bul   by...

...Lets        for       . They      help us        care      Kram...

...what's your name?

Kram awoke.

A mild headache from what he could make out to be his time asleep had just now passed.

I'm Kram- he reaffirmed.
Niawt, he said with regret.

"I couldn't save everyone, could I?"

Immediately he saw a deep green, dark brown ceiling above him, twigs, leaves, brought together in a haphazard dance resembling the aftermath of a horrible hurricane and found himself lying beneath all of it.

The last thing Kram remembered was being crushed under a ceiling and a little bit of shock overtook him when he initially looked up above. Fearing it might fall, he moved his hand in front of his face out of instinct. Kram stared up at the ceiling once more. Although abstract and poorly built, the ceiling managed to hold when he threw a nearby PokeBall at it, an empty one he figured as a familiar pang sound and red wave of light didn't come out. He was about to launch his super-secret Bulba Smash move but Bulby wasn't anywhere to be seen.

It's not concrete, he sighed, staring at the ceiling again.
Guess I won't appear manly if I hold something like twigs and branches huh-

He slowly brought his head up with some difficulty to glance at his surroundings, eyeing several wooden splinters that should've been piercing his body, but alas, weren't present. Several jacket sleeves and strings of various sorts, some of which he couldn't mistake for anything else but backpack straps, held one of his arms and both of his legs like a pseudo cast. His earlier movements to protect his beautiful face from imminent danger caused the cast on his right arm to wane and with little effort, got rid of the straps entirely.

Casually flicking his freed arm in several directions to confirm a full range of motor control, he began undoing the rest of the straps that immobilized him; things became progressively simple as he got his left arm freed.

Kram's injuries had yet to completely heal- he could understand that the moment he had successfully stood up, sharp aches of pain assaulting him from the most mischievous of places. Most of his wounds were clotted with dried blood, some of which were bandaged and still oozing out. Blood came flowing down his face as he stood, most likely an injury that reopened upon standing up.

Moving was painful, so he quickly sat himself down. Kram decided he'd only force his body to move if it was truly a necessity; he knew well the benefits of rest after all the times he trained overworking himself.

Kram was organizing his thoughts when a blur the size of a large football came charging towards him. Noticing the thing fast approaching, Kram lifted himself up, brought his hand inwards and put his right foot out into a stance. You could tell at first glance that it was a very practiced notion. Still, it looked a bit less intimidating when Kram's breaths were heavy and ragged. The blood flowed down his face faster and faster. Some of it would have to end up in his eyes if it kept flowing.

Let's get this over with quick! He flicked the blood from his forehead.
I can't protect anyone if I can't even keep myself safe!

Standing with some of his severe wounds being partially reopened was equivalent to being stabbed with a knife a couple times to say the least. He briefly closed his eyes in pain before reopening them; the blur was almost within arm's reach. The blood came back onto his forehead. Kram didn't have the time to flick it away again and had to make do with his limited sight.

The moment the blur reached for his waistline he nimbly took a step back, sweeping his foot up in an arc towards the assailant. A clear sounding kick resounded in the makeshift shelter. Kram watched as the blur left his kick, flying up through the ceiling. The ceiling now had a beach ball sized hole in it.

The contact of Kram's foot to the blur felt familiar. That blur also looked awfully familiar, but Kram couldn't grasp it.

No it couldn't be...
...Bulby? Ouch.

A small blue-green blur came crashing back down through the same hole it had gone up. A familiar Bulbasaur walked around dazed for some time but instead of falling, it ran towards Kram with a joyful glee.

"Bouubaaa!~"
"Oh I missed you! Hahaaa! Come over here!"

And as Bulby was about to come towards his hugging arms, Kram executed a backflip, legs locked together. His heels hit Bulby downward into the dirt. Bulby went topside once again behind Kram as he stood in front of the entrance facing the inside.

"Ain't that a familiar sight! Hahahaaa!~" the smiling trainer laughed loudly
"Bouu...Bouuubaa?" Bulby asked.

"It's because you let your guard down! Besides, I didn't clearly see it was you when I kicked you last time. So I apologize for that."

"BOU BA-"

Kram cut him off-

"But I won't accept letting your guard down! The temptation of seeing me after you long struggle must've been pretty hard but you should face it like a man! Hahahaaa!~" his laughter quickly caught the attention of a passerby.
"Kram?"
"GWWWEHYAAAhyyahhhhh!?" He turned towards the sudden ear-distance-voice behind him but lost balance due to the pain brought by his wounds. The mix of surprise and pain was too much for his legs as he came tumbling down.
"K-k-kraam!? A-are you okay?"

He fell a magnificent fall, tripping over Bulby who was then squished under his free falling body. Listening to the voice now that he had the chance to pay attention to it, she recognized her as the girl Kram saved earlier on the cruise. She stood in the entrance staring at the mix known as Kram and Bulby. Bulby was secretly laughing at Kram's perfect guard.

"I think I'll just stay here for a bit Ms...
Uhh..."
The timid black haired girl slowly averted her gaze when she noticed Kram's rather passionate glare.
What was her name again? I could've sworn I-
Then Kram remembered she never got her name! Genius Kram strikes again!
Right, I never got her name!
As I was saying...

"Aivil Nodgnal. My n-name you asked?"

"My name's Kram!" He declared boldy-
"B-but you already introduced yourself to me on the cruise before..." Aivil twiddled around with her fingers at Kram's second introduction.

Right, whoops, taking my dreams as reality, hehe~ he recalled the moments following his awakening. He had to quickly come up with a believable response. He couldn't afford to look dumb in front of a lady, could he?
Rule of Chivalry Number Two: 'Act Smart!'

"There's no harm done knowing my name TWICE, is there? Hahahah-GAAh!-" Pain started crawling up his spine, the consequences of moving his body.

I really shouldn't be moving. Least I sounded cool. I think.

"A-anyways you should lay down! You shouldn't be s-standinf-e-exerting yourself s-so much!" her words were getting more and more jumbled.
"Please let me stay right here then Miss Nodgnal!" Flashing a quick smile, followed by a quick grunt, Kram closed his eyes and his breathing became shallow. Sleeping, he was; only, he was faking it this time, seeing how, err, hearing how Ms. Nodgnal would react. He hoped she wouldn't disappoint.

"Ahh, he slept..." she whimpered, exhaustion written on her face.
"Now I'll have to ask Bulby to help me again!" she took notice of Bulby waving it's arms in front of it's face. It occurred to Kram that he never stated Bulby's name. Kram put more effort into his hearing knowing that some lovely reasons would be revealed here. Actually he didn't, because Kram's as smart as a rock. Except for a few bits, Kram was knowledgeable about nothing else. He focused anyways; anything Kram does 'is genius!', so Kram thinks.

"You know, Bulby," she squatted down close to Kram and looked at Bulby's head peeking out from under him. Her half-closed eyes looked into Bulby with the feeling of sympathy. There wasn't anything Bulby could feel sympathetic for, so Bulby stared cautiously back at Aivil's fleeting eyes.
"You could just use your vines to carry Kram onto the proper bed behind you. It's just a blanket but it's better than having Kram lay out on the dirt ground..." Following Aivil's instructions, Bulby's face lit up, a smile like Kram's plastered across his face and started raising Kram with it's vines. After hearing the black haired girl, Aivil, speak an entire full sentence without stuttering, Kram was a little shaken, crying a little maiden cry that this wonderful single lady (probably) was uncomfortable around him. What else could Kram figure out? Anyone who couldn't speak with confidence in someone's presence had to be nervous! And of course that nervousness would be out embarrassment, awkwardness, lovesickness...
Kram was crumbling inside, each motivation he ever had in chivalry, lost.

WAIT!-

Kram had to think of something dumb.

LOVESICKNESS! Haha! Kram, you're a genius! There is hope yet to know this Aivil!

So his fantasies grew.

Kram felt weightless under Bulby's Vines for a bit before feeling the slight cushioning the blanket had to offer.

"Well that's that." Aivil patted Bulby's head, making her way to the door before the entrance soon enough, smiling lightly.
"Guess it's time I head out and help the others-"
A high pitched yelp of sorts came from the girl- yawning?

"Or not. Bulby come closer..." Her eyes closed shut for some time. When Bulby approached out of concern-

"Bou-
BAAAA!?"

Aivil decided to use Bulby as a pillow and put him under her head. She already set another blanket opposite of Kram's feet out of nowhere, right next to the door. Bulby was debating whether or not to struggle from Aivil's grasp when-

Bulby threw Aivil towards Kram with it's powerful vines.

"Wha!-"
"!"

Kram attempted dodging but was too late. He should've known better then to think Bulby wouldn't pay him back in full with his earlier kick.

The impact from Aivil's head to Kram's stomach caused him to cough blood all over a wide-eyed Aivil.

Her face to be exact.

"HII-

HIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Aivil bolted out, probably running to find water or something to wipe away Kram's blood at any cost.

"Leave the bleeding victim dying, got it..." Kram groaned, rubbing his numb stomach before staring at a smiling Bulby.
"Bouuuubaaaaaa!~" Bulby teased.
Guess I'll have to keep my guard up next time.
"I concede."

Half an hour passed and no one had came to see old injured Kram.

"This is kinda lonely..." Kram petted a snoring Bulby next to his side.
"I kinda wanna do something. Gah-

Someone tell me something to do!"

Zultar

Survival Rolls
[spoiler]Kram's Survival Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+4 : 5, 6 + 4, total 15[/blockquote]

Aivil's Survival Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+4 : 5, 6 + 4, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Day One
[spoiler=Click for Music]
http://youtube.com/v/rIwl2cDwStw&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

Lynne found Ruby, along with trouble. Three Spinaraks were present, though they were hidden. Lynne was friendly towards the first, but it seemed to have no effect. Deckard (a Mareep) used Thunder-Wave, and Lynne caught it. She named it WebzyThings took a turn for the worse, however. Lynne and Deckard approached Ruby caught in the web, when two more Spinaraks attacked. Deckard managed to paralyze one of them before going down, Lynne used the lighter she had found to burn the web and set Ruby free, but the Growlithe was poisoned. With two quick embers, Ruby finished things off, but the poison remained in her system. Lynne was worse for wear too, having been attacked by the Spinaraks. She returned her Pokemon to their balls, and stumbled through the forest until she happened upon a clearing large enough for her tent. The tent was holey, and wouldn't keep out all of the elements but it beat just setting her sleeping bag on the ground.

It was a painstaking process, her entire body was sore. But she managed to set up her tent. She used her bag to cover up some of the holes lower in the tent to protect her from the wind. She laid out her sleeping bag, and climbed inside. "I hate this." She was sobbing. Ruby and Mareep were both hurt and it was her fault. She needed to find some of the other survivors. She couldn't make it on her own.

Day Two
The sun filtered through the holes in the tent, the dappled light splashing over Lynne's face. The cool morning air quite chilly after a long night. Her body ached and her throat itched. She was thirsty. She ate the mangoes, so she would need to find more food and some water.
She packed her things and set out, leaving her pokemon inside their pokeballs. "Oh please, let today be better than yesterday." She was still shaken after the events the day before. She walked through the forest, looking for some sign of water or anything edible. Ideally, a friendly person would pop out and take her to a village or something where she wouldn't have to worry about the elements.. but that was just a dream.

[spoiler]
[info] Will post again later depending on the results of my exploration.[/info]
Lynne is looking for things. Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+1 : 2, 5, 4 + 1, total 12[/blockquote]
Athletics to make traveling easier?: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 1, 5 + 1, total 7[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Deslégeech

It was a good thing Letina had gone to help the small group. Vinny, who she had met long before this disaster, was apparently very good at this survival stuff. He had taken what she had started for a shelter and turned it into something a bit more livable. He even took the fresh branches her Pokémon had retrieved from the forest and used them to add extra protection. She still disapproved of his methods of battle, assuming he still chose to battle in the way he had before. If he did it in front of her again, she would be sure to berate him for it, regardless of his current help.

Once he had finished that and Letina and the other girl had finished working on the wounds of the unconscious man, the girl found herself unable to stay awake much longer. The other girl seemed to take the remaining care for the unconscious man in her own hands, so Letina decided it was okay for her to go and sleep in the shelter. Before allowing herself to fall asleep, however, she decided to call out her Pokémon. As no one had found wood that would work for firewood and it seemed she was the only one who had any fire Pokémon, she would have to ask her friends to help keep everyone warm for the night.

Upon waking the next morning, the blonde found herself feeling even more achy than she had felt the day before. Normally, if she woke up like this and had nowhere to be, she would lay in bed for a few hours and then slowly drag herself to the bathroom to get herself prepared for the day. Her current circumstances were not normal, however. She had woken to the sight of quickly thrown together shelter. Quilz lay happily snuggled in between herself and the other girl. It had been agreed that Blaise should sleep next to the unconscious man, since he was likely to need the most body heat with his wounded state. The Torchic hurried to Letina's side upon seeing that she was awake. He always had been a morning bird. Coalee had slept on the other side of Letina, in between herself and Vinny, and seemed to be in an alert semi-unconscious state.

Quilz was the only one that did not move the moment Letina sat up. The Lady smiled at her slumbering Pokémon before recalling her back to her ball. Blaise and Coalee both looked at their mother expectantly. They had already eaten up all of the berries from the previous day and so had nothing to eat for breakfast. Unless they had found a stream of fresh water in their adventures in the forest, they were probably as thirsty as she was. Letina smiled at her two awake Pokémon and gave both a quick petting.

"I suppose we should go look for some more supplies." She whispered to them. With her water filter broken, she would have to hope she could find some fresh water that was safe to drink. She would have asked the others to go with her, but the only person who might go with her was Vinny and... well, she would rather not. Instead, she let him know she was going out and pointed in which direction of the forest she planned on exploring and promised to let him know if she found fresh water so they could use his water filter to cleanse it. With that, Letina, Blaise, and Coalee started off to scavenge around in the forest.

[spoiler=Letina]Using 5 Karma to add 1d6 to the roll.
Survival: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6-2 : 2, 2, 3 - 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Letina's Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+5 : 5, 1, 5 + 5, total 16[/blockquote]
Blaise's Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 6, total 9[/blockquote]
Coalee's Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 1, 5 + 1, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Linwelin

Daniel's morning was one full of thought. Other than having a camp set up, he was left with no food and usable water again, and have another mouth to sate. Thus his project this morning was to ensure he could have a stable supply of clean water. A while ago, having realized such being left without clean water could occur, Daniel looked into ways of treating water. And thanks to his cooking utensils, the process of removing salt, desalination, would be very easy. First, he took one of his pots to the sea side just out of camp, filling it with water and bringing it back to the fire pit. He then placed a smaller pot inside, one that was still tall enough to reach near the top of the bigger pot, sitting in the center. He then placed the dome-like lid of the big pot upside-down so that the handle was inside the smaller pot.

"There, that should do." Daniel said with a smile. he hoped to get enough water for the day in a few hours with this set up. "Rue, Bolt, Thistle, come on out!" Daniel let out all his Pokemon, even Thistle, who he knew wasn't exactly fond of him. The night before, he'd avoided bringing her into the initial mess so he could act fast, but now was a good time to let her stretch her legs, and if he was lucky help out. "So, right now, we're stranded on an island, without food and water, and an injured person to take care of. It's not an ideal situation, but I'm going to work hard to make sure we live. But I'm going to need help from all of you. Bolt-" Daniel ties the same around Bolt's Expert Belt securely for a bag and tracking. "I'll need you to go berry hunting again. Don't wander off too far. It's fine if you end up with nothing, the most important thing is you stay within howling distance. So if you're ever in trouble, call out. And don't go eating what you find this time, you're lucky you didn't get sick, you little glutton." Bolt nods sheepishly as Dan ruffles the fur on his head in an endearing pet. "Rue." Daniel turns to the Petilil as Bolt dashes off to search. "I'll need to make a fire again, so we'll need tinder. I'll be gathering wood shortly for you to dry out, but in the mean time, sunbathe here in camp to nourish yourself and get your strength up. Right now, I just want you to relax."

Finally, he turned to Thistle. It was unfortunate how they ended up together, with Daniel having more or less tore the Drilbur away from her home. That crazy Magikarp man had forced a bad situation, and he was just trying to protect her from that trainer's questionable treatment. But that didn't make Dan right. He should have released her back to her family, but there was no doubt he needed her help here. So it was a saving grace, in a way, that she remained with him. "Thistle, I know you're not fond of me. I'm not going to command you to do anything until I've made amends. But I could really use your help. I'll be getting food and water for us all, but I have nowhere to place excess and protect it from the elements. If you could dig a small pit, maybe as deep as you are tall, and twice as wide, it would save me the trouble later. I would really appreciate it."

Underground storage was the closest Dan could get to refrigeration for any spare fish he caught. But digging a hole would waste valuable energy, and such a task would be simple for Thistle. After padding it with cleaned palm leaves, Dan could have an insulated hole of food. Heck, he could possibly use the sea salt from the desalination to salt the meat for preservation.

"Other than that," Dan told Thistle, "just relax. But don't stray from camp. We don't know what's out there, and I want us all as safe as possible." Once that was established, Dan got to work getting tinder with Rue and making a fire. The set up he had would boil the salt water and catch the steam on the upside-down cover. The condensation would then drip into the smaller container, leaving behind any contamination. Once cooled, the smaller container would be full of pure water.

While waiting for the water to purify, Daniel spent some time healing the injured man, then setting up a landmark on a tree along the shoreline to mark where his campsite was for later identification.

[info]Dan spends the morning preparing camp for the long haul. Hopefully getting enough water for everyone.

Spend one AP to heal Sigon (half of the roll in the following post).

When Bolt is back, he's going to survey the shores for more survivors and salvage with all three of his Pokemon, heading to the right, facing the water. He'll spend the last few hours before evening fishing with an impromptu hook, bait and line that he'd used the day before.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

Quote[blockquote]Edu: Med:  3d6+2 : 1, 3, 2 + 2, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Perception for beach survey:  3d6+2 : 1, 5, 3 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Fishing (modify however you like due to set up):  1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Bolt:
[blockquote]Stealth:  3d6+1 : 5, 2, 5 + 1, total 13[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Perception/Track:  2d6+1 : 2, 5 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Oath

[spoiler]
Survival[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 1, 1 + 1, total 3[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Oath

[spoiler=I NEED KARMA HALP]
This isn't going to work. Adding 1d6 to my terrible survival roll.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Will resolve karma.[/spoiler]

Throndir

[info]Wrong roll for Aivil, I'll be rerolling for Zultar:
[blockquote]Rerolling Aivil's suvival roll 3d6-2 : 2, 2, 2 - 2, total 4[/blockquote][/info]