Height 5'11"
Weight/build 180 lbs/Fit, but lanky

Favorite things
   MAGNETS
   Commoners

Hated things
   My father's business

Personality
   Means well, but due to his upbringing has no social tact among middle and lower class people. What he thinks is a compliment to another, his inherent condescending attitude could turn it to insult. The only time he speaks without his inherent bias is on the subject of his passion, magnetism.
Background/ general personal history*
- Ran away from family to avoid being married off (mainly to escape the family business), for the sake of my true love, magnets.
   - This left behind my supposed fiance.
- Got to New York to meet with my brother who had been studying abroad, only to find that my father's contacts stretched even to the Big Apple.
   - From there I laid low by going upstate, and with my brother's help enrolling in a small    town's high school, Washington High School in Traverseward, to continue my education.

Family/Relations
   My brother: Pyotr Yevgeni Pajari
   Fiance: Larisa Anzhela Kaminski

Image:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Traits/Flaws and perks

Traits                                           Flaws                                                       Perks
                                                                         -1 Ineptitude (average social practices/conversations)

Mysticsage