~::Ternadan Fall Festival!::~

Started by Neko, December 26, 2012, 11:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neko

Sophie might not have known what bread day was, but It was easy to tell Kassadin meant it as a compliment. Sophie giggled. ?I?m so glad you like it that much!? The talk of food brought her back to thoughts of that night?s dinner again. Kassadin?s kind words  made Sophie want to work even harder. ?Yup, that?s the one! He?s out in the forest right now, I think.? Sophie began to wonder what Mimic could be up to. He had flown off as Sophie decorated for the festival. She remembered him saying something about being bored.

Sophie was glad Kassadin understood what she meant about the dress being too small. She also enjoyed the comparison to swords the girl had made. Kassadin seemed to piece things together while speaking out loud, which was something Sophie found endearing. The way she compared food and cuteness made a bit less sense, but Sophie simply smiled in response. ?All this talk of food is starting to make me hungry!? Sophie stated. ?Hm?? Something seemed to bother Kassadin as she pushed the duck away from herself, and closer to the maid. She brought up the color of water then. Sophie fidgeted a bit nervously, her suspicions of Kassadin being a bit uneducated confirmed. How could the warrior not know these things? She certainly didn?t want to offend the girl by treating her like a child or something?But, Kassadin had asked, so it seemed safe enough to answer. ?Uhm well?That?s dirt and stuff coming from your body. It builds up if you don?t wash it off~.? Sophie explained. The duck bumped against her leg, and began floating back toward Kassadin. ?Have you not seen the guild?s wash room yet? It has plenty of things you can use to clean yourself! It?s good for your skin, and water shouldn?t change color anymore if you do it once a day. That?s what I do, and that?s why the water isn?t changing around me.? She hoped she had explained it well enough. ?I?d be glad to show it to you! And you know, if nobody has done it yet, I would love to give you a tour of the whole guild so you can find stuff easier.? Sophie was usually the one to welcome newcomers anyway. She might have shown Kassadin around sooner, but for whatever reason, the girl never seemed to be around.

Bootman

The black water was a lot less scary now that she knew what it was. After a moment, she slowly slid the rest of her body into the water, keeping herself away from the duck still. It was too perfect for the dirty water. Speaking of, even though it was still filthy, the water felt a lot nicer after she had gotten used to it. She practically melted in the waves of the hotspring, using her sword as a support to keep herself mostly above the water. She turned back to respond to Sophie, but wasn't sure what to say. Kassadin had no idea how to respond to complete and total kindness. She nodded a few times before finally figuring out what she should say.

"So... you wash me, and then I can wear the dress, and then you'll give be a tour, and then more food?" With every 'and' her smile grew just a little, and her eyes got a little brighter. Then then grabbed Sophie's ankle lightly and tugged it once.

"The water is nice." She firmly stated.