Here ye, here ye!

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 23, 2012, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I am proud to announce that the Guild of Galas'nor has become the most influential fighting force in the kingdom! Last night my courier came to me with a letter from the Duke. I hope that you all have met the Duke, he truly is a splendid man, but that's besides the point. The Duke's letter contained several pieces of information that basically told me that the guild is the most famous, and powerful guild out there! Good work everyone! Bathe in the good news and enjoy this time while we have it!

[spoiler]In other words: I was checking the stats, and the biggest board, by posts, is the GoG. Congratz! Biggest RP on the forums. When I checked it was 403 posts, and second was Forum Games, with 393 posts.[/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler]A stretch, but since there's nothing in this board yet, I moved your post here. You'll get some exp for your character Saendal for posting that.[/spoiler]

Emperor Wilbers

[spoiler]
Quote from: Throndir on November 23, 2012, 04:33:12 PM
[spoiler]A stretch, but since there's nothing in this board yet, I moved your post here. You'll get some exp for your character Saendal for posting that.[/spoiler]
Really?! Awesome! I was contemplating whether or not it would fir here, but thanks![/spoiler]