[OOC] Kaelban Estate

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 14, 2012, 12:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

I want people to roll their will saves when they can again. Wiz, Jornathel, and Ryine already rolled.

Throndir

Emperor Wilbers

I am about to post an attack for Max. Just lettin' ya know.

Emperor Wilbers

Can the rest of the group please try to catch up soon?

Throndir

If you really wanted you can continue on. It's up to the players what they think is the right time to just go ahead and post. I'll just reply the outcomes.

Emperor Wilbers

For my search roll in my profile it said +6.5. I typed in 6.5 into the roll on the post, but it for some reason blocked out the +0.5, not that I'm that disappointed or anything, but still, what's up?

Throndir

+6 is correct, the extra .5 is because you put skill ranks into a cross-class skill. Meaning for every skill rank you put into it, you only get 1/2 a point. 4 skill ranks into a cross-class skill means 2 actual skill points, as compared to a regular 4 skill points in a class skill.

For rolls, numbers get rounded down, thus why 6.5 went down to a regular 6.

Also since we're outside of combat you can choose to move as often and as far as you want. (Unless you go over a trap or something happens which I decide to stop your character's movement - like seeing a monster).

Emperor Wilbers

I didn't really understand the first part. I'll just read it again, lol.

Ooh, that would be much quicker! I didn't know I could do that.

Emperor Wilbers

Do you happen to know if anyone is holding a torch, or, what could I do for me so I could keep going and see where I'm going in full light, but still have light for the rest of the group in our little "fallback" area? I don't want to steal all the light from them! But I need to see where I'm going! ugh...

Throndir

Oh right, that torch someone dropped. I need to add it into the map.

Manzokushi

You know Emperor you do not need a torch to see. All races that have  Darkvision can see in total and complete darkness. So the torch is really for the less underground adapted races. Yours is like 120 feet and mine is 60. So we can go skulking off in the dark without a torch. The  rest can catch up with it. :)

Emperor Wilbers

Wha?! I knew this, but, I thought that it was not as good as torchlight or something. Alrighty, ill just drop the darn thing so I can have my hands free.

Emperor Wilbers

...waiting on you Throndir...

Emperor Wilbers

Throndir

If it feels like it's getting slow, anyone can post. Lets say if no one posts in 48 hours it's free for all.