Era Moray

Started by Mike Murray, September 22, 2019, 04:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Murray

Biography - Era was raised in a brutal childhood. His mother left early on and his father trained him relentlessly in the art of the combat, going so far as yelling at Era in a drunken fit to kill him and prove that he has the strength to survive. Its no surprise that Era left as soon as he got the chance. Living as an urchin was easier on the heart, but resulted in constantly having to fend for himself on the streets. So he started to find jobs that would want a younger person competent in a fight. From guard to sparring partner to bodyguard, he saw it all. Both the good and the bad in humanity, but could never find peace within himself. A job went bad one day, and he was forced out of the city. he decided to go to the village that Thalia had sway over and perhaps start a new life. It was there that Era started his career as an adventurer.

Personality - Era is a quite internal thinker who is most comfortable when he is in the proccess of doing a job. When people try and talk to Era they find an individual who says very little but gives decent insight on a situation. Era is slow to make friends but can become a loyal ally.                                                          

Ideals - I wish for one day to find my place in the world and to become invincible under the sun.

Bonds - I am honor-bond by Thalia and her kindness

Flaws - I despise all those who bully the weak and take advantage of those who cannot defend themselves. But I hate those people who sit ideally by and do nothing even more.