[Amelia] Chapter 10.2 The Ride of the Valkyrie.

Started by Mysticsage, January 18, 2019, 06:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteRoll a social check if you want to convince them on a different path, but I'm confused since you asked her later on to stay with you?

Mysticsage

[info]My goal is to let her stay in my room without sharing a bed with her and set her down a different path as you said. I realized sneaking her into the castle now would be the easiest to avoid suspicion.

diplomacy
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+9 : 6 + 9, total 15[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

Once you were alone with Thyra in your large room, and asked her to help you into your pajamas, Thyra smiled.

"Of course mine hero..." Thyra said. "The Valkyrie are the heroes to command and help with anything that thou desires..." With that, Thyra moved up to you.

"If thou lies on thine bed, thy servant, Thyra, can help thee... Now... sit." Thyra suggested, as she grabbed your hand at the same time.

Mysticsage

Amelia will sit on the edge of the bed blushing slightly, "Like I said don't be getting any ideas. Nyx is here watching you know."

Throndir

Nyx stared casually towards the two of you and stretched, though he kept a curious eye on Thyra.

Once you sat on the bed, Thyra, still standing up, licked her lips, then went over to you.

"Well, now first, you'd have to undress to get into your pajamas, right?" She grinned as she herself began unclasping the armor she wore.

Mysticsage

"I just need someone to help me untie the bodice. I can't reach it otherwise I'm not very used to how it ties yet. I can take the rest from there." Amelia said trying her best to ignore the crimson that was building at her cheeks.

Throndir

Thyra pouted, but she obediently made her way back towards you. However, instead of removing the bodice from the back, as what was the norm. Thyra instead proceeded to do so from the front. Meaning, she had her arms around you, with her face just a few inches away, as she slowly began to unravel it.

"Praytell hero, dost thou have anyone... special?" Thyra asked bodly and to the point.

Mysticsage

Amelia blushed at the sudden proximity, her brain rattled at the sudden question. "Anyone special-" She could feel Thyra's breathe on her face. "I don't know what you are looking for." She squirmed then look down at Nyx.

"I Nyx is special to me I would die for him. Kurt the crown prince has also been really welcoming and warm. I also don't think I could have gotten through the past few weeks without his help. But everyone I have met so far is special to me and I would have really been lost without any of them. Nyx in particular-"
She said cutting of her own words as she felt the chill run up her bare back from the valkyrie's fingers.

Throndir

TThere was a faint flush on Thyra's cheeks as you felt her continue to unravel the bodice by unlacing the knots. She seemed to be taking her time however, and seemed to be more intent with gliding her fingers and hand gently across your back.

"Would thou say... That Thrya, thy servant, is special?" Thyra asked as she loosened yet another tie.

Mysticsage

"You've only spent a day with me, and you have already done so much for me Thyra. I would say that you are indeed a friend to me already Amelia smiled. I hope we can build a lasting trust between the two of us." Amelia smiled. As she felt the other woman's hands across her back she did her best not to squirm. She needed to play this smart even as she felt her heart thumping in her ears she kept looking to Nyx to steady herself.

Throndir

Looking towards Nyx, the cat seemed to be stretching quietly, his eyes almost smirking. While continuing to stare, he simply started to groom himself.

Thyra moved closer then, continuing to remove the bodice, and finally she had it off.

"How special?"

QuoteAlso feel free to reply in the main thread on your next actions.

Mysticsage

Amelia seeing her opportunity uses her judo skills to disengage from Thyra as the bodice came away in her hands. "Special enough to sleep in my bed," Amelia says with a smirk while she kicks off her shoes now in her underdress and quickly makes her way to the door.

With her face still bright red she continued, "I wish you a good night Thyra and look forward to seeing you in the morning." Just like that, she was gone spiriting down the halls barefoot and steeming. She only wanted to get some actual sleep and she only knew one place where she could go that the valkyrie would not follow. She ended up right in front of Kurt's door. She knew better than to go into his room without knocking but this was an emergency and she did not feel like waking him to explain things.

So being careful to just open up the door for her, and possibly Nyx if he had followed her, to sneak into the room she gave a small sigh of relief. She promised herself that she would apologize for the intrusion in the morning as she found a chair in his room to curl up in for the night, half dressed, barefoot, and dappled in the moonlight.

Throndir

[info]Heroic Action Point Earned[/info]You left in a hurry. And Thyra blinked her eyes in shock a few times once she realized she was completely alone in the room. Even Nyx had followed after you as swiftly as he could.

Thrya was about to give chase, but then a thought came to her mind as she held up bodice staring at it intently. Instead, the Valkyrie licked her lips.

You went into the room, with Nyx following right behind you slipping in. It was a large room. as richly adorned as the one you had as well. You noted that this room was larger too. Kurt was sleeping soundly with a full sleeping attire, and you made your way to one of the couches to rest.

QuoteIf no other actions, I can write up something quick for the morning after later.

Mysticsage