Zurlane Rhomedes

Started by Licel, July 25, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Licel

Character sheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yIUPaMaWrmO6ZRNdC-XXR0o_5qHFQggtK54aXFmxWBM/edit#gid=0

Name: Zurlane Rhomedes

Country of Origin: Escyae

Quirk: Body is shared with his AI companion from his previous life.

Hobbies: Tinkering, Drawing maps and pictures of plants and animals, Practicing Simulations

Personality: Quiet and methodical, often speaking in short sentences. Can come across as cold when in reality his answers are the culmination of two minds working together. Interested in watching people and animals solve problems. Confident yet not interested in leadership. Prefers to be in smaller groups but not necessarily alone.
Intellectual capabilities: Slightly above average, certain puzzles and problems that have scientific or logical answers will be instantaneous for him.

Physical capabilities: Average human strength. Able to partition parts of his mind and body under AI control so that he can multitask and process threats, is able to instantaneously calculate multiple stimuli from his senses around him. Can regulate his body functions to match his current need and is aware of his situation.

Likes: Time to reflect alone, creating small devices and simple machines as gifts, drawing and writing

Dislikes: Visceral gore, having no autonomy or say in decisions, Situations and magical artifacts that defy understanding.

Strengths: Extreme focus, control over own biology to compartmentalize body functions and share responsibilities with AI companion to reduce pain and share tasks.

Weaknesses: Confidence will fall when AI has no idea or explanation of what is happening or is unable to come to a conclusion. Unsure of ethical problems and dilemmas that require heart and mind to battle.

Biography: Zurlane was from a society in which everyone had their own personal AI companions implanted directly into the backs of their heads. Zurlane's personal AI was one whom he named Aurora. To Zurlane, Aurora was more than just an AI, she was a part of him and he was always working tirelessly to improve her. When the war between Escyae and Yethra became dire and and he was drafted Zurlane became incredibly depressed as he was soon going to have to part with Aurora and be given a military grade AI companion. In order to bring Aurora with him Zurlane illegally stole key components of Escyae's military AI architecture and used it to rebuild and enhance Aurora to make her more than just a civilian AI assistant. She became a part of all of Zurlane's military hardware and together the two fought together through many hard battles of the war raged on. As Escyae began to do worse and worse to the Yethra war machine, Zurlane and Aurora continued to have closer and closer calls until one fateful day on patrol as he was receiving a readout from Aurora a sniper's bullet pierced through Zurlane's combat visor traveling through his brain killing him instantly and finally smashing through Aurora's chipset destroying the AI as well.

Misc: I want Zurlane to be able to actively talk to Aurora in his mind and to be able to willing give Aurora the ability to take over functions. I want Aurora to also have two modes to reflect his tinkering with her to use her in the military, a mode she switches to in combat that is unfeeling and pragmatic to reflect her military enhancements and a more three dimensional other personality that reflects her time as an AI companion. I also want Aurora to be complicated if possible, to have some feelings and wishes to reflect the enhancements that Zurlane did for her on his own. I want my character to enter the world at first alone and without Aurora and to be so depressed and lonely that he begs the goddess to bring her back and make her a part of him. I also want Zurlane to have final control over his body so that Aurora couldn't fully stop him in doing things she might disagree with.

STR: 10
DEX: 12
CON: 9
INT: 13
WIS: 11
CON: 9

Chapter 1: An Audience with God
http://forums.fantasyworldcreations.com/index.php?topic=1829.0
Thank you for letting me fight in the war.

Throndir

I'll see what I can do with those options. For now here are some rolls I need.

[info]-[1d100] 41
-[1d100] 77
-[1d100] 100
-[1d100] 13
-[1d100] 32
[1d100] 27
[1d100] 65
[1d100] 21
[1d100] 32
[1d100] 60
[1d100] 4
[1d100] 7