A New Adventure

Started by kitkat27, September 22, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japi

Japirthur lets out a breath"Fine then, we'll take it.
Japirthur stand up and got hold on the map.He placed his war hammer on his back and then looked at Lia "Do we go on sunrise or you still need to fill your quiver? He heads off to the counter and bought provisions, he returned to Lia and said.
"My war hammer doesn't need sharpening and I have enough water for days that means, I'm ready to scram anytime.
"And one more thing tree climber you're the expert of cartography, take this. He gave the map to Lia.
I'm pretty sure I made a mistake.

Lia Starweaver

"Excuse me?" Lia faced Japirthur squarely. "I'll have you know that at least this little tree climber knows you need a lot of provisions and specialized equipment for a place that cold." She glanced at Gael.

"Right Gael?" She asked, frowning.

It occurred to her then that she actually had never seen Japirthur outside of his thick suit of armor, perhaps he was some sort of being who could survive in freezing weather? She always assumed him to be a very large human.

"Unless you're keeping something in your armor that I don't know of." Lia said suspiciously. But eventually she shrugged, and grinned her normal smile as she took the map from Japirthur and started studying it closely.

"One evening here in the city won't lose us too much time, and at least we'd as best prepared as we can be. Heatstones, thick clothing, steeds that can weather through the cold, advice from local druids, maybe even get some research done about the area before we go? Lots of things we can do to prepare. How about we meet in front of the guild hall at 6 in the morning sharp?"

Throndir

The man who offered the sum of money smiled happily. Then he produced what looked to be a rod, with a crystal orb at the tip of it.

"This cost me quite the pretty penny, but I believe will be worth it, ya? It functions like one of 'em wizard orbs, letting us talk to one another even if one o' us is on the other side of the world methinks. It also has a sort of beacon that lets me know where precisely you three are at, along with a good view of the area through the orb. Once you find the treasure, we'll split the reward. 70% for me as I found the map, organized this expedition, and will be takin' care o' the logistics once the treasure is found, along with coverin' the pesky and expensive wizard teleportation fees of the goods. While the three of ya can split the remaining 30%." He eyed each of the three adventurers directly in the eyes.

"Agreed?"

Japi

He looked at Lia and Gael. "If you two agrees, then i'll agree He looked at the lanky man
It doesn't look like you're worth 7 people. I think there must be some sort of reason for it, other than greed.
He awaits the response of Gael and Lia.
I'm pretty sure I made a mistake.