[Feu] Assistance

Started by Throndir, July 11, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

As you began to near her, the little girl instead started backing away from you.

"G-go away!" She coughed a few more times as the smoke started to thicken. Her eyes were fearful as she looked upon you.

kitkat27

That took me quite aback. "Why? You are going to die here if you stay. I'm here to help you out, not harm you, " I told her.

Throndir

[info]Feu to roll diplomacy.[/info]

kitkat27

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+2 : 16 + 1, total 17

Throndir

"I don't believe you! Mom always told me- M-mom a-always-" She began to cry again at that moment. The raging fires continued to creep up however, and you heard what sounded like something above you creaking. You had just enough time to see part of the ceiling start falling down on you.

[info]Feu to roll Reflex.[/info]

kitkat27

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+3 : 6 + 3, total 9[/blockquote]

Throndir

As you began to try to get out of the way however, you weren't fast enough, and the flaming debris managed to scrape against your arm. The debris had some sharped edges, and it had torn through the wet blanket you had around you, and also drawing some blood.

[error]Feu takes 2 damage.[/error]The little girl screeched. She coughed a few more times again, and covered her eyes continuing to sob and cry.

QuoteDamage Taken/Status
Feu: 3

kitkat27

I saw the blood well up from where the flaming debris scraped against my arm, and it sent a searing pain through my nerves. But my attention was immediately drawn to the girl when she started coughing more again. We have to get out of here! I pulled the girl near me, and started dashing to the entrance where I came from.

Throndir

The little girl complained at first, and like before was almost fearful as you came near. But you quickly grabbed her and managed to get her to calm down. Behind you however, was the raging fires, it has grown in the few moments since you had first come in. You lead the way, taking the brunt of the fire damage, however, your blanket still prevented some of it. Behind you followed the girl as you held tight on to her arm, the flames bit at her as well, though not nearly as bad. The journey back towards the exit felt like an eternity, walking through the hallway was a hellscape, as everywhere around you were flames and the scorching heat.

[error]Feu takes 4 fire damage.
Girl takes 1 fire damage.
[/error]The fires were painful, and though you had the blanket on you, the flames and raw heat bit into anything it could. But finally, the both of you made it. Coming out of the flames, you knew you had suffered some burns.

Once outside the little girl continued to cry. There was soot and ash on her face, and you can tell that some parts of her skin was raw and burned as well, but at least she was alive.

QuoteDamage Taken/Status
Feu: 7
Girl: 1

kitkat27

I guided her farther from the building till we cannot feel too much heat in the air anymore. Then seeing both her and I have burns from escaping the fires, I took out the healing potion from my bag and let her drink some to heal her burns. I drank a considerable amount from the potion bottle as well. It should take effect in a little while. Mine are worse, but the potion should act as a first aid.

Throndir

[info]Roll 1d8+1 for amount healed.[/info]

kitkat27

[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+1 : 5 + 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Throndir

You had given the little girl the potion to drink, however, she didn't take it. She had briefly looked at it suspiciously, but she buried her face into your side again, and started sobbing. Both from the burn pains on her, as well as what she had just experienced.

You yourself drunk your own option, and immediately you felt your wounds start to heal and close up. There was still a slight pain, but most of it was healed.

[okay]Feu heals 6.[/okay]
QuoteDamage Taken/Status
Feu: 1
Girl: 1

kitkat27

This girl is sure stubborn, no doubt. "Your burns would not heal faster if we don't do something about it," I told her as she continued sobbing and clutching my clothes. I consoled her to calm her a bit.

I decided to cast the Cure Light Wounds spell on her, so she cannot refuse anymore. "It would not hurt you," I told her calmly. Her burns started healing themselves immediately after, but she is still quite shocked and continued sobbing.

kitkat27

[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+1 : 4 + 1, total 5[/blockquote]