[Open to all]A new life

Started by Sonares, June 12, 2016, 01:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonares

Lately I have been dead. The last time I felt joy feels like ages ago ,decades , but I knew this was not to be true . It's hard to tell when you are surrounded by objects that don't rely on time. Nature used to make me feel so good but lately it has lost it's luster. Meera lays down on the cold floor , stares up into the night sky. I still remember when I left behind everything I cared about , and for what some bloody dream? She turns to her side tired of the constant reminder wondering if her family was staring at the same stars she was staring at.

"If only I could get rid of this curse."

Shudders at the doubt crawling in her mind. she dozes off for a second, and that is all it took to see it. Her eyes flash open only to be reminded of where she lay.

"Curse this bloody torment! Not even in my dreams can I rest!"

Tired and weary she sits up. She looks for her bag and takes out her water skin. She takes a sip and lays back down facing the stars, and sighs whispering.

"Tomorrow will bring me closer to salvation."

She closes her eyes only to be greeted a dark void.

Linwelin

It was another evening of hunting for Vladimir as he stealthily ran through the forest. He needed to replenish his blood supply often, which required him to hunt wildlife once or twice a week. He made sure to make the day he did it random so he didn't raise suspicion; at this point most had just taken his occasional evening strolls as common place.

However, this hunt soon proved to be a strange one.

"Curse this bloody torment! Not even in my dreams can I rest!"

The subdued cry of frustration called from further within the forest, and the words of this shout identified closer to Vladimir than he would have liked to admit. he cautiously approached the source, only to find a woman laying fitfully on the ground in a small clearing, the cloud-strewn night sky above her. Is she...alive? He peers at her closely, his darkvision keeping lighting from hindering his senses, and was able to see her body rise and fall in steady breath. Still, something felt off. I feel as though I shouldn't approach her. But look at me calling the kettle black. If they're at all like I was before coming to terms, I have a duty to aid them.

Slowly, Vladimir walked closer, ending up sitting down against a tree trunk maybe 15 feet away.

"If things are at all as they sound with you, sleep won't do you any good now. Company tends to help one keep their sanity." He states in a level tone, seeing how the woman reacts. Due to his white hair, and the fluorescent traits of his green eyes, he knew she'd at least be able to see where he was, despite the darkness.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Sonares

A void filled the night, the only light pierced through the cloud casting shadows through the forest. A cool breeze blew, Meera wakes gasping with cold sweat making cloth and skin stick . It wasn't always like this , but lately the memories of her past life have been leaking and bringing forth venom and torment. She lays still with the burning imprint of the current nightmare still haunting , still burning.

This was different , I  feel like I caught a glimpse of something, something just became unlocked!

Quickly she stands up and starts pacing, the hidden secret had intrigued her. Never not once has she ever been able to understand who or what or even why she was different. Now she had a face to the nightmare , she had seen the devil in disguise and she was not letting go.

Linwelin

Vladimir was surprised when the woman got up but didn't even seem to notice him. Instead she began pacing, consumed by her thoughts. Her motions and expression were occasionally pained, and always stressed. He wasn't sure whether it was this woman's lack of sleep, or the curse she'd spouted about that kept her in such a state. All he knew was that it was dangerous to interfere with her at this point. He had to let this episode run its course before he could speak to her; it was similar to his night terrors, which was a thought that made him cringe.

It's possible things could get violent at this rate, considering she's not aware of her surroundings. So just in case...

Vladimir drew his kukri as a defensive measure. There was no telling when she would notice him, and in what mental state she would be in when she did.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Sonares

"So close so close what was it..."Her paces turned to strides, all of a sudden she stops.
I am not alone .
She could feel it , sense that another body occupied the area. The nightmares attack her mind again, she was trying to focus , trying to free her mind to  taking in every detail in the surrounding area. the nightmares wouldn't have it though, the face kept coming and attacking her , she knew what it was now but still couldn't defend against it.  She continues pacing , but cautious she knew something or someone was near.
In a low whisper she lips " I know you are here somewhere...."
She fights to keep her senses on high alert , fighting a battle on both fronts. Meera grasps her head tight holding on to what little sanity she had left. "AHH!" She screams " It's worse than before!" Meera collapses , everything slowly fades out . A moment , for just a small moment she notices it , the face peering out behind the tree.

Linwelin

"I know you are here somewhere...."

Vladimir saw that she suddenly recognized his presence. However, it didn't seem like she could see clearly. His assumption was that whatever was ailing her was interfering with her vision. Before he could reply to her recognition of his presence, Vladimir watched and clasped his ears as she suddenly wailed in anguish and collapses to the ground. He re-sheathes his kukri and runs to her.

"Hold on!" He shouts as he crouches beside her, kneeling down with one knee and propping her up. "I don't know what ails you, but keep it together!"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_