[Henon] Birthday

Started by Throndir, January 08, 2016, 01:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

On your bed lies a large white stone.

[info]For roleplaying purposes, anyone can claim ownership of giving the particular gift, if so, I'll PM you what it is. Just let me know. x2 roleplaying exp on these threads.

Henon receives white stone (unidentified, 1062)[/info]

InhumanRonin

Henon opens the door to his room and looks towards his bed "Who has been in my room and what is the meaning of this stone?"

Henon observes the stone to see if there might be some kind of symbol or known marking on it. After looking over the stone Henon puts the stone in his backpack and proceeds to look around the room to see if anything else is out of place or missing. [spoiler]Perception Check (can roll more if needed) [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 4 + 7, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

Henon
There wasn't anything that seemed missing. Whoever had broken into your room had only left this white stone.

InhumanRonin

"Hm that seems odd that someone would break in and just leave something behind. Well I have no idea what this stone does but maybe someone in down does." Henon reaches for the mace that he has had laying around and outs it in the backpack along with the stone and heads towards the Deck of Cards to have these looked over.
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon