[Vladimir] Birthday

Started by Throndir, May 30, 2015, 02:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

On your bed, you see a brown bag. Inside the bag was a red apple. It looked delicious.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/v/VzEUeWnV73U&autoplay=1

QuoteVladimir receives a fruit.
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

"...That's odd. Why would someone leave an apple on my bed?" Vladimir stated aloud as he opened the bag, taking it out and rolling it around in his palms.

Suspicious.

That was all he could think. There were too many pranksters in the guild to trust such a mysterious gesture. He continued to look it over, even sniffing it. "Well, it doesn't seem to be laden with anything harmful...I think."

Quote[blockquote]Perception to see if it's safe:  1d20+10 : 11 + 10, total 21[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Kryas entered the room then to see his friend staring at the fruit. the picture of Vlad's family sitting on the wall above him. "Good morning Vlad. Oh, what you got there?" he said getting closer to the bed to look at what was sitting there. "An apple?"

Throndir

Vladimir

Looking at the apple, you see no blemishes or anything out of the ordinary. It's shine was perfect. The red of the apple's skin was deep and vibrant. The feel of the apple was firm in your grasp. For all intents and purposes it looked like a fresh fruit.

Linwelin

"Yes...It was left in a brown bag on my pillow. I'd assumed it was yours, but since you're just as surprised...Lyolf's handiwork? I can't be too sure. I think I'm going to have it checked for enchantments or poisons." He turned it over in his hand. It certainly did look like a delicious apple. Vladimir went ahead and placed it back in the bag, then checked the bag over for anything else that may be suspicious. Normally he wouldn't be this paranoid, but he'd met more than enough strange characters in this guild that he felt you could never be too careful.

For all he knew, it was pumped full of holy water.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteBirthday: May 30
Kin Creation: November 15, 2012
Vladimir Creation: November 24, 2012
2013: Kin
Shandon Creation: November 27, 2013
2014: Vladimir
2015: Shandon
2016: Kin
2017: Vladimir

A peculiar item was found in Vladimir's sleeping quarters. It was a bag with a ribbon tied to it, at the end of the ribbon was a small note attached. It read:

To Vladimir, From the Guild of Galas'nor

QuoteFreeform exp counted for this thread with a modifier of x2.

Please update your character sheet when able.

Vladimir Receives:

Belt, Bladed
Aura faint transmutation; CL 1st
Slot belt; Price 2,000 gp; Weight 3 lbs.

DESCRIPTION

Rather than being made of one continuous line of material, this belt consists of many bits of tanned leather joined together by thick metal studs.

On command, the belt's wearer can transform the belt into a single masterwork slashing and/or piercing melee weapon of her choice. As long as she is holding the weapon, she can also revert it back to belt form with a command. Furthermore, the belt can be enchanted like a piercing and slashing melee weapon, using the cost of the belt as the cost of the masterwork item.

CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENTS

Craft Wondrous Item, magic weapon; Cost 1,000 gp.