Academy "Wild" Zones: Grasslands with Meadows

Started by Throndir, January 22, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Nena Ains

"You're not getting away so quickly! Kippy use Ember!" With that done, she proceeded to attempt to throw another Pok? Ball.

QuoteShift closer and Kippy to use Ember.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+20 : 6, 1 + 20, total 27[/blockquote]

Shift closer and throw a Poke Ball.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 90, total 90[/blockquote]

Throndir

QuoteAdd this due to the critical:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+8 : 4, 1 + 8, total 13[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Nena Ains

Both you and Kippy were able to move faster than the Spritzee could flee, and it seemed that the tension of the situation had heightened Kippy's actions for a moment. The Vulpix let lose her ember attack less as a spray of fire and more as a stream, as though it were a flamethrower made of particles of fire. Granted, it wasn't nearly as potent as a real flamethrower attack, but the attack did its job. The fire focused on the back-inside of the Spritzee's right wing, leaving a rather heavy burn on top of the damage and causing it to start falling. This action made your intended throw go a little off-course, but it still managed to clip the pokemon. You were afraid that it may break out with such a capture, but upon moving close and finding the ball in the grass ahead of you, you saw it completely still. Capture successful!

[okay]Kippy does 29 damage to the wild Spritzee with a critical Ember attack, burning it.[/okay]
[info]The wild Spritzee was caught![/info]

[spoiler]Added Spritzee to your sheet, and gave exp to Kippy. Kippy has leveled up.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

Nena was on a roll, she didn't expect to be catching two Pok?mon right off the bat, but already two new companions were with her. She eyed the Oddish hoping that it still hasn't noticed. Instead of approaching it, Nena bent down towards her Vulpix.

"You'll try to sneak up on it okay? I'm a bit clumsy... but you're the best Kippy!" Nena smiled as she patted her Pok?mon's head.

QuoteNena will stay put since she's really noisy when she moves around...
Kippy will sneaky sneak:
[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+2 : 4, 3, 2, 5 + 2, total 16[/blockquote]

Linwelin

Nena Ains

It looks like Kippy really IS the best. The Vulpix approaches the Oddish expertly, without it noticing a thing. From where you stood, you could see Kippy stop just a few meters away from the target pokemon, ready and waiting to make its next move.

[spoiler]I'm probably going to wait until Lance makes a move now before you can continue. Though if he doesn't respond, I'll just say he's torching the other side of the field maniacally.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Lance

"Great, now that familiar-girl-who's-face-I-don't-quite-recall is a safe distance away..." Aran's voice trailed off.

"Kyuubi, don't hold back!"

"Torch the other side of the field maniacally!" the man yelled energetically, to which the Vulpix responded...

[spoiler=With equal vigor,]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Actions]
Kyuubi torches the other side of the field maniacally.
Aran moves to Kyuubi's target and throws a Pokeball if in range.
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Throndir

Nena Ains

Nena stared in shock as the grass burned. But she couldn't get distracted. She knew fire was dangerous!

"Alright Oddish, this is for your own good!" With that she threw a Pok? Ball.

QuoteKippy to get into range, and use Quick attack!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+9 : 1 + 9, total 10[/blockquote]

Nena to get into range and use a Poke ball.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 19, total 19[/blockquote]

Throndir

QuoteFor the crit!
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+5 : 7 + 5, total 12[/blockquote]

Linwelin

[blockquote]Kyuubi Accuracy:  1d20 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Ember Damage:  2d6+26 : 2, 3 + 26, total 31[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Aran Accuracy 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Capture check:  1d100 : 54, total 54[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

Nena Ains

Kippy's change of pace astonded even you at the command. The Vulpix, which had been moving stealthily, suddenly rushed from the tall grass with blinding speed, managing her timing just right to swipe with a claw at the impact to assure the Oddish's weakness. Before it had any time to react, your pokeball hit it directly, drawing it inside. You imagine that this combination was likely the cause for your success as you see the ball wiggling for nearly half a minute, but finally it rests.

[okay]Kippy deals 13 damage with a Quick Attack against Oddish, hitting critically.[/okay]
[info]Oddish has been caught![/info]

[spoiler]Oddish added to sheet. Kippy awarded experience.[/spoiler]

Aran Verse

You could see Kyuubi shaking with some sort of bestial vigor, as though your command for lack of restraint called it past its modest nature. However, it release its restraint so much that it only burnt the fields, and not the pokemon hiding with them. It certainly was a massive enough blast to reveal the hidden Zigzagoon from amongst the brush. With pin-point accuracy, taking advantage of its mid-air vulnerability, you launch a pokeball straight toward it, hitting the side of its head and disorienting it before it's drawn inside. There was plenty of struggle, but finally the settled after a few moments, among the now thoroughly charred grasslands.

[error]Kyuubi misses.[/error]
[info]Critical capture, Zigzagoon is caught.[/info]

[spoiler]Added to sheet, and added experience to Kyuubi.[/spoiler]

Looking over the fields, you both now note that it seems devoid of any other pokemon. It seems to capture trip into the school fields has come to an end.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Nena Ains

Looking back at the other student, Nena couldn't help but feel sorry for the Pok?mon. "Torch the other field maniacally". The words still echoed in her mind, and she remembered the random bursts of flame the other Vulpix had done destroying both the natural habitat and the Pok?mon in the area. She wanted to tell him something, but Nena was always shy around others. She rarely did talk to people apart from her sister, though recently she had been more comfortable with Kedric.

But for once she approached him, hesitantly she spoke.

"H-hey u-umm..." Nena said as she fidgeted with her words. "T-that is, I mean, you know..." She glanced at the destruction caused by the other trainer.

"That wasn't very nice." She didn't know what else to say.