First Quiz

Started by Throndir, December 25, 2014, 04:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

When the last of the students finally went in and completed the quiz, Ms. Firestart breathed a sigh of relief. That was her very first day as an actual teacher at the academy, and though she had been a student teacher the previous year, it was different when there was no one else to help guide you. She smiled as she tidied up the stack of completed quizzes. One by one she placed each in front of her, pulling out the blue answer sheet, that looked perfectly normal to her, and began comparing them. Using a red marker, she began marking down on the student's papers whenever the answer sheet mentioned something different.

She furrowed her eyebrows the further on she went through the papers.

Everyone's doing pretty... horrible? The teacher thought anxiously, thinking that she may have been at fault, even though it was just her first day at work. 20% 38% 16% 46% She began thinking each time she finished grading a sheet, mentally marking the student's grade to their percentage score on the quiz. Then she came upon a peculiarity.

A hundred percent! She looked at the name listed at the top, in a clean scrawl written at the very top of the quiz was:

Aran Verse

QuoteEveryone gets the Success Reward, my condition to give it out was met.

I've also given varying amounts of money relating with how well you did in the rolls.

I've updated your sheets.

Throndir

[info]+1 Trainer Exp to Aran for cheating.[/info]