9 = Large Skeleton (red)
10 = Large Skeleton (blue)
11 = Medium Skeleton (yellow)
12 = Medium Skeleton (red)
13 = Medium Skeleton (blue)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d13 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Throndir

QuoteLarge skeleton (yellow) takes 5 damage.

Damage Taken:
Nyan: 23
Redeye: 17
Ice: 8
Jornathel: 10
Sytheer: 11
Ildolius: 0
Kin: 20
Large skeleton (yellow): 17
Large skeleton (red): 9

Left to move: Jornathel, Sytheer, Kin, Redeye, Nyan, Ice, Large Skeletons x3, Medium Skeletons x3

Linwelin

[spoiler]Rolling my attacks now, since the text will be based on whether the first hit kills the red one. If it does, my second attack will go for Nyan (who with jaunt away, I know, but may as well waste those XD)

[blockquote]Attack 1:  1d20+8 : 11 + 8, total 19[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage if hit:  3d6+5 : 6, 4, 5 + 5, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sneak attack damage from flank:  2d6 : 6, 3, total 9[/blockquote]

This attack will be +8 instead of 6 if the first misses
[blockquote]Attack 2:  1d20+6 : 1 + 6, total 7[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage if hits:  3d6+5 : 2, 6, 6 + 5, total 19[/blockquote]
If the first missed, include the following sneak attack damage
[blockquote]Sneak attack:  2d6 : 2, 1, total 3[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Kin grinned upon seeing Sytheer flank the mage before him. "Time for a taste of that death you've been talking about, creep!" The halfling quickly slashes horizontally with his greatsword, electricity trailing behind it, drawing it right across the red mage's gut, aiming to cut straight through it. It dug in well, and would have surely ended him, had it not been for the well timed teleport out of the arena. Thus the strike only dug in half way through the mage's torso. He'd no doubt reconsider his obsession with death in some way, having now been nearly cut in two.

Due to the sudden lack of resistance, however, Kin's whirling went a bit off-kilter as he attempted to strike the catgirl. "Whoawhoawhoa!" Was all he managed as his swing went wide. After blinking a few time, he laughed at his own miss, then gave the other two mages a wicked stare and grimace. "One down." He says menacingly.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Manzokushi

Jorn missed the antics of his companion Kin, how he haphazardly staggered across the battlefield and still managed to come out on top. This was not his first display of wild abandon, it would have been more comforting if Sofie had been here to back him up. Well the burden was left to Jorn and their other companion Idolius (though he barely knew anything about this one).

The elf's hands whipped into a fury weaving signs with a single hand, as the last symbol was created, a series of concussive missiles leaped from his palm towards the skeletal creature.

[spoiler]Magic Missile
[blockquote]Rolled 2d4+2 : 2, 1 + 2, total 5[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Sytheer heard his master's call to support Kin within the fray he had chosen to fall into. The feline knew its master meant well, but it would not prevent a wild reprimand later.

In Kin's mind, "This is Sytheer, the giant feline on your team, I will maul the one in red, be prepared"

[spoiler]Full round: Full Attack wizard in Red

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 17 + 4, total 21[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+2 : 5 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 2 + 4, total 6[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+2 : 5 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 14 + 4, total 18[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+3 : 3 + 3, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

Quote1 = Nyan
2 = Ice
3 = Kin
4 = Jorn
5 = Idolius
6 = Sytheer
7 = Large Skeleton (yellow)
8 = Large Skeleton (red)
9 = Large Skeleton (blue)
10 = Medium Skeleton (yellow)
11 = Medium Skeleton (red)
12 = Medium Skeleton (blue)
13 = Medium Skeleton (yellow)
14 = Medium Skeleton (blue)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d14 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]

Throndir

"Is this the end for one of the dancing mages?!" The announcer exclaimed as Sytheer and Kin simulaneously launched their attacks. When Sytheer pounced on the summoner, the wounds were already fatal, but as Kin drove his sword into the mage's torso, death was immediately apparent.

"D-DEATH?" There was a blank and almost still look in the summoner's face. But mid-way through the slicing, the mage's badge, given to each of the combatants of the tournament activated, brightly shining for a moment, and whisked the mage away.

"Death death! Drat those badges, wouldn't it have been more interesting without them?" There was a moaning response that followed after.

"Oh please. But there we have it everyone! The dancers still have the numbers, but we just witnessed a strong pull from Galas'nor."

"Well that's one down,
But little man,
Why don't you just calm down?
"
As he spoke he twirled, his feet and movements in te rhythm of an inaudible song.

"Reddy red..." In unison both casters summoned more of their minions.

QuoteKin attacks Redeye, hits and deals 29 damage to Redeye.
Sytheer hits and deals 13 damage to Redeye.
Jornathel triggered AoO. Large Skeleton (yellow) misses on AoO.
Jornathel successsfully cast Magic Missile and deals 5 damage to Large Skeleton (yellow).
Large Skeleton (yellow) full-round attacks Jornathel. Jornathel takes 11 damage.
Large Skeleton (red) full-round attacks Ildolius. All attacks miss.
Large Skeleton (blue) full-round attacks Ildolius. Ildolius takes 13 damage.
Nyan 5 ft. steps away, casts Summon Monster I.
Ice 5 ft. steps away, casts Summon Monster I.
Medium Skeletons attack, but only one hits Kin, Kin takes 6 damage.

New round

Lightning strikes Kin.
Kin to roll reflex, DC 15, otherwise take damage.

Damage taken:
Redeye: 59, out of match
Jornathel: 21
Ildolius: 13
Kin: 26, potential 8 damage if reflex fails
Large skeleton (yellow): 22

Left to move: Kin, Jornathel, Sytheer, Ildolius, Large Skeletons x3, Nyan, Ice, Medium Skeletons x5

Linwelin

[spoiler]Rolling reflex now XD
[blockquote]Reflex:  1d20+9 : 12 + 9, total 21[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

Kin feels a familiar charging sensation building around him, and quickly dodges to the side, glaring at the sky. As he does this, he notices two more skeletons appear on the field, and hears the blue mage's taunt. "Calm down? I'll calm down when the sky stops trying to kill me and YOU BOTH STOP SUMMONING THOSE FREAKY DEAD THINGS!" Kin shouts past the mounds of bone in front of him.

With that, Kin began yet another bout of tumbling, making his way right past the ranks of undead before him. His target? The cat. If she could teleport more, he'd at least waste the that. Dodging through the enemies as best as he could, he made his way beside her once more.

"You best move now if you can, kitten. Unless you feel you could take another hit." He grinned in an almost sinister manner to further intimidate the girl, then made a quick couple of slashes in her direction, aiming at her torso like the red one.

[spoiler]Kin tumbles to H3 and attacks.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

[spoiler=Rolling time!]
[blockquote]Tumble 1:  1d20+11 : 4 + 11, total 15[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Tumble 2:  1d20+11 : 12 + 11, total 23[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Tumble 3:  1d20+11 : 14 + 11, total 25[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Attack 1:  1d20+6 : 20 + 6, total 26[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage if hit:  3d6+5 : 6, 5, 3 + 5, total 19[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Attack 2:  1d20+6 : 15 + 6, total 21[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage if hit:  3d6+5 : 6, 2, 2 + 5, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Right when Kin's sword swept down towards the kitty, she screeched. A moment later Kin's sword hit nothing but air, with the girl appearing 10 feet away. Kin quickly changed the angle of his attack however, hitting the closest skeleton instead.

"Nyeh nyeh!" The girl said as she stuck her tongue out. Immediately after she summoned yet another skeleton, with another pair summoned by the white-haired dancer.

QuoteDamage taken:
Redeye: 59, out of match
Jornathel: 21
Ildolius: 13
Kin: 26, potential 8 damage if reflex fails
Large skeleton (yellow): 22

Left to move: Jornathel, Sytheer, Ildolius, Large Skeletons x3, Medium Skeletons x6

Throndir

QuoteIldolius: Total defense.
Large Skeleton (red and blue): Attacks Ildolius and misses.

Left to move: Jornathel, Sytheer, Large Skeletons (yellow), Medium Skeletons x6
Forcing the rest of the skeletons to move Saturday/Sunday.

Manzokushi

Sytheer, felt her master was in danger and knew he had to get back to Jorn as quickly as possible. She quickly reached into her gifted abilities from the goddess shifting slightly into the ethereal plane.

[spoiler]Activating Blink Spell-Like Ability, Sytheer will attempt to move east 2 spaces going through the skeleton to attack the wizard on the other side.

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d100 : 40, total 40

If successful in passing through the target 50% or lower, move Sytheer 2 spaces east to face Ice.

[spoiler]
Blink
You ?blink? back and forth between the Material Plane and the Ethereal Plane. You look as though you?re winking in and out of reality very quickly and at random.

Blinking has several effects, as follows.
Physical attacks against you have a 50% miss chance, and the Blind-Fight feat doesn?t help opponents, since you?re ethereal and not merely invisible. If the attack is capable of striking ethereal creatures, the miss chance is only 20% (for concealment).

If the attacker can see invisible creatures, the miss chance is also only 20%. (For an attacker who can both see and strike ethereal creatures, there is no miss chance.) Likewise, your own attacks have a 20% miss chance, since you sometimes go ethereal just as you are about to strike.
Any individually targeted spell has a 50% chance to fail against you while you?re blinking unless your attacker can target invisible, ethereal creatures. Your own spells have a 20% chance to activate just as you go ethereal, in which case they typically do not affect the Material Plane.
While blinking, you take only half damage from area attacks (but full damage from those that extend onto the Ethereal Plane). You strike as an invisible creature (with a +2 bonus on attack rolls), denying your target any Dexterity bonus to AC.

You take only half damage from falling, since you fall only while you are material.

While blinking, you can step through (but not see through) solid objects. For each 5 feet of solid material you walk through, there is a 50% chance that you become material. If this occurs, you are shunted off to the nearest open space and take 1d6 points of damage per 5 feet so traveled. You can move at only three-quarters speed (because movement on the Ethereal Plane is at half speed, and you spend about half your time there and half your time material.)

Since you spend about half your time on the Ethereal Plane, you can see and even attack ethereal creatures. You interact with ethereal creatures roughly the same way you interact with material ones.

An ethereal creature is invisible, incorporeal, and capable of moving in any direction, even up or down. As an incorporeal creature, you can move through solid objects, including living creatures.

An ethereal creature can see and hear the Material Plane, but everything looks gray and insubstantial. Sight and hearing on the Material Plane are limited to 60 feet.

Force effects and abjurations affect you normally. Their effects extend onto the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane, but not vice versa. An ethereal creature can?t attack material creatures, and spells you cast while ethereal affect only other ethereal things. Certain material creatures or objects have attacks or effects that work on the Ethereal Plane. Treat other ethereal creatures and objects as material. [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Jornathel was in quite the pickle here. Did he ignore the skeletons and go for the wizards? That seemed to be the best way to go about it. The arena was a tricky place but it seemed that dealing with the casters was more efficient than attempting to cut down their minions.

The elven sorcerer reached into his coat, drawing the wand of missiles and pointing it at the blue summoner, he then whispered the command word, "poldora."
[spoiler]
poldora means Brute Force in elvish
Wand of Missiles
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 3d4+3 : 2, 4, 2 + 3, total 11
[/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteAuto resolving. KFC moves to next round.
Exp and prizes granted.