[Interest Check] Pokemon RP Scenario Ideas

Started by Throndir, March 07, 2014, 07:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose one you like the most!

I got my own idea, I'll post it...
Group of travelers surviving out in the wilds with nothing but each other and their pokemon.
Set in a post-apocalyptic area, with a group of trainers fighting against gangs for a dominance of a ruined city.
In a school for gifted trainers, you are part of the club/class of misifts, lowest in rank. Show the elitist school that even the so-called lowest can shine. Rivals, drama, school life, and competition!
You're a member of Team Rocket. Work together to pull off increasingly dangerous and ridiculous crimes.
When darkness envelops the lands and starts affecting Pokemon in strange ways, a group of trainers are sent to help investigate to battle and find the source of ancient evil.
Team up with other trainers to battle giant monsters and pokemons. Earn gear, money, and exp to be the best.

Throndir

Took this small list from a list of potential ideas for an adventure. If you're interested in doing something Pokemon, please go ahead and choose the one that's most interesting.

Also, feel free to suggest ideas.

I have to note that there's no guarantee I'll run the one with the most votes. I already have a couple of ideas, so I'll run with the one I have the most ideas on. But it's a good way to see which one the community likes, and I'll give more focus to that specific idea to see if I can make something up.

Note, all the scenarios I have will take place in an alternate universe of Pokemon. This will just give me artistic license to do whatever and anything we want.

Lance

It wouldn't take my vote in this list, but there's also the whole pokemons used in war thing that can be made a choice.
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."