[Club] Calligraphy Club

Started by Asta, December 06, 2013, 07:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

Tristan huffed slightly as he continued to stare at the piece of paper in front of him. He was sitting on his knees the sleeves of his shirt already spattered in black in ink. He had become quite focused when he practiced preferring wide power and sometimes unrefined movements over anything else. He often said he preferred things with more ?impact? as he called it. The ideal seemed to be carrying over to more areas of his life you can?t help but think to yourself. He soon then held up the character he was drawing with a smirk, and like you expect he holds up a wide brushed drawing of the word Power.

?So, what do you think?? He had an air of pride about him that he was only just starting to show and only around key individuals. But you were not focused on him right now you were mesmerized by the ink. It seemed to be shimmering almost off the page. Like in a 3D movie it shimmered and moved almost glowing. And that was when you noticed that same glow around Tristan. In fact, now that you look more closely all three of them had an almost unnoticeable outline of energy around them. And all the art they were working on seemed to be leaping off the page!

?Lily- Are you all right? You look pale all of a sudden.?
Helen says putting her tiny hand to your forehead as she putts down her third attempt at making the word gratitude. She always had a more delicate almost fragile style that matched her constitution. Her hands were always ice cold and against your forehead it was enough of a shock to pull you out of whatever trance like state you had accidentally fallen into.

Then the headache began to set in and the lines to yourr dismay still seemed to be moving a little unlike before.

?Spacing out again are we Lily?? Olivia asked with a small laugh, ?You have been doing that more and more it seems. Getting enough sleep at home?? Olivia liked to work with strange calligraphy the best often the subject of her study were puns. The worst the pun the better more often then not. Today was now different it seemed though you can?t quite make out what the word was with your head swimming like it was.

Asta

Lilly placed her fingers on her temples, and began to rub slow circles. Her head was pounding, and the way words were literally jumping of the page had her concerned. Nobody else seemed to notice it, so she made it a point not to say anything.

"Oh, uh... yeah. Well, I've been really busy taking care of my sister while my dad is out looking for work so I guess sleep has sort have fallen to the wayside."

She was touched by the concern. Well, a little at least.

"I'll be alright though, no worries."

With any luck her headache would subside soon, and she could get through the rest of the day. She picked her brush up again and began making strokes to form the first word that popped into her head. headache