Simon's Outfitter (Fabu-ulous!)

Started by Throndir, December 02, 2012, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

"Hi there! Looking mighty fine if I do say so myself!" A voice said enthusiastically as you made your way into the store. The speaker came from a rather scantily-clad... man... as he waved his arms in a weird strange motion, kinda like a wave, he must have thought he looked neat, though he ended up looking very silly.

"Feel free to look around! You can be just as sexy and fabu-ulous as me!" You proceeded to look at the items showed in his store, but you found his weird and constant arm waving to be very very distracting.

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 30% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.

Throndir

Ella

"Ohohohohoh! This hat is cool!" Whilst visiting a random shop in town, Callista had tried on a hat that the shop keeper had said was a hat of disguise. After being told how to use it, Callista had fun playing around with the shop keeper by "disguising" herself as various guild mates and people she knew in town and pretending to be them. "I want it!" She told the shop keeper. She did not even bat an eye at the price. It was well worth it.

Purchasing:
Hat of Disguise for 360g.

Updating inventory and gold.

Throndir

Lia Starweaver

"This cloak is perfect!" Holding up the green-colored clothing, it matched her outfit precisely.

[info]Buying Cloak of Resistance +1[/info]