Armory Outlet (Bargains on Brands You Trust!)

Started by Throndir, November 19, 2012, 05:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Entering the shop, you are greeted by a strong and well-built looking smith. He smiled wide and grinned as you started looking at the items he had to offer.

"Feel free to look around, we might have something to you liking. And if we don't have it, be sure to let me know what it is you want, I'm sure I can look around my contacts to see if we have any in stock."
He winks.

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 30% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.

Dan-e

"Ah yes, I find myself in need of some new hardware," Markus started as he placed what was left of his chain shirt on the counter. "seems that that last beast had a hunger for some metal. However it does seem to at least be good timing," Markus points to one of the chain shirts  "I see that you have a fine looking mithral shirt in stock. I'll take that off of your hands my if you please good sir!" Markus then places his purse on the counter and begins counting out payment

Throndir

"That arena thing going on I take it? My daughter's been raving about this so called 'Guild of Galas'nor" who's going through the ladders like a knife cuts cheese." He paused.

"That is to say.... smoothly."

[info]Feel free to update your Gold sheet and inventory sheet when buying things, though note that you do so things are double-counted.[/info]

Manzokushi

Jornthel wasted little time as he rounded into the shop. "Good sir I have a few things that I would like to relieve myself of and while I am at it, would like to purchase one of those gems that you have. The arena calls and I must be back soon."

[spoiler]
Selling:
Leather Armor +2 - 950gp
Emblemed Studded leather (+3 AC, +5 max dex, -1 armor check, 30 ft.) - 25gp

Purchase:
Crystal of Arrow Deflection Greater - 1,000gp

If trade is taken in full:
Reduce vault by: 25gp

[/spoiler]