Intro

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 18, 2012, 08:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

Here lies the intro to the game. Enjoy! (It's a lot longer than I thought)

"Is the plan ready sir?" A small creature that resembled a goblin said. It's voice was squeaky and slightly annoying. You were in a small round room inside a cave. Paintings lined the walls of the cave. They were too abstract and could not be defined. The goblin creature was kneeling in the middle of the room looking at the top of the room, at which point there was a drawing of an eye; the only discernible drawing in the room. "Yes, quite ready. And I trust that you have made the necessary preparations for my arrival?" responded a deep, god-like voice. "Everything is ready. Don't worry," the goblin said. "Don't worry?! There is the world to worry about! We need to have the utmost prudence, or else, we will not win our war. Wait! What was that? We are being watched. Go! Kill the perpetrator before they escape." the voice exclaimed. You choke up as you see the gray skinned creature pick up a spear and turn towards you. It grins, takes a few steps and launches the spear at you. Before the spear can reach you you wake up screaming in your bed.