Game Concept

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 12, 2012, 08:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

The game is going to be very simple. Just something to get me used to the LT scripting and hopefully scripting in general. It will be very similar to the game Fate where the player starts off in a small town and has to go through a dungeon 40 or 50 levels down to beat the boss that threatens the town, and where quests are given by the villagers. The Rift will be featured in the Order of the Paradox's compound. It will have shopkeepers, questgivers, the average bum, and interesting people. I also want to try to incorporate as much lore into it as possible so it is at least unique. I just want to have fun with it. This RPG will only go down 10 floors. I haven't decided what exactly the player(s) will be fetching or killing in the dungeon but I know it will have sequels and I want it to be able to continue. If I end up liking making games and such I will most likely end up buying something like RPG VX or something (probably next summer if I ever do). Hope this gave you some insight into what it will be like.