The Magellan: Race Against Time - Dev Team

Started by Hasabushi, August 05, 2012, 03:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasabushi

Okay, so it looks like we are going to be moving ahead with this project, I want to keep it short so we can see how well we work together. For this project there wont be any project leader as everyone will be responsible for their particular area, however I do think that we should follow a specific design format:

-Pre Alpha-
Programmer - 
Basic Map Work (just the map layout, I usually just start with a square in PS and just chop away :) )
Story - Introduction, quest progression
Features - Important job basically need to keep track of features and what works/dosen't work, usually the programmer does this.
System - Sets the rules for the RPG system
-END-

In the alpha/beta we will jump into music/tile design/GUI and so forth right now we just need to get the structure out of the way.

So those are the positions available. I'm going to work on the RPG system, So I will be the RPG system designer :D

Questions/Comments?

Emperor Wilbers

I would like to clarify on one thing. Is this the order we are ding things, or the specific things to do?

Hasabushi

Its the things that need to be done for the pre-alpha. :D

mrlemke

Ok, sounds good Hasabushi. I obviously still want to be programmer.

One question, is a todo list on what needs to be done for each role on the way? Or at the very least, a complete feature list so I can figure it out myself? :p

Hasabushi

I'll get that list posted as soon as its done :)

lightspeed15

Map Designer thing-a-ma-jig

basic map work guy= me

Emperor Wilbers

Im the quest/storyline.dude! Is a map the setting, or the place the character is playing in?