The Magellan Ideas

Started by Hasabushi, August 04, 2012, 08:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

I didn't think there was a villain.

From what Hasabushi said it sounded like the person go sent them the dream was trying to help them (sounds like the start of KOTOR tbh) and they spend the first game figuring out who it is, then the second game takes place on the Planet itself (which we have to talk about). I think Hasabushi has already set a dark-themed game to be totally honest with you bro.

A villain like the joker would be very...out of place? I dunno, I don't think a psychotic maniac killer would fit well in this game :D. Oh yeah, we need to make this game hilarious! Haha, not a top priority in my book, but it's always nice to have some humor! :)

Emperor Wilbers

Hahahahaha, that makes much more sense. Im good either way. Im just throwing ideas out there. In all rpgs ive played, none disnt have a bit of humorr, or at least an easter egg here and there, lol.

Kazamatta

I guess this is where i post ideas for MRAT. I was thinking that the 2nd map be Crew Quarters(Tables,Chairs(or stools), Screens,Sofas, Confort Chairs adn a entrance to map 3, 4 and 5. Map 3 can be say a sort of barracks several beds, a footlocker at end of each and map 4 be a wash room. The wash room will have torliets and bath tubs in it. Map 5 will be whatever yall decide i havnt thought much on it yet.