The Magellan Story

Started by lightspeed15, July 31, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

You know what, I would really like to actually base our game off of The Magellan

That seems to have a super dope story and it could perfectly fit into the theme of an MMORPG because all the players would be the people on the colonyship!

I mean, I REALLY think we could make it super dope, with Hasabushi's intro storyline thing.

It just seems FRIGGIN' AWESOME. You guys don't know how much I want to do that lol.

QuoteThe experimental colonyship The Magellan has just been destroyed it was your only hope for survival. Now you must make your way to the planet below and attempt to survive by any means possible. Build your character, your clan and your home. Allocate resources to survive or die in the trying. Welcome to Anangke I. Welcome Home.
That's Hasabushi's summary

Hasabushi

I was actually thinking about that already it would be a RPG/RTS MMO type thing :D

lightspeed15

Yeah, I mean I bet you already have the story all laid out or something! And their would be ample opportunities for sidequests!

Hasabushi

Yeah the rules are already done and so is the gameplay style, my friends and I actually did it as a tabletop game :D

Emperor Wilbers

It sounds cool. We can still have side quests and stuff, though, right?

Hasabushi

Yeah and it could be totally open world type stuff :D

Emperor Wilbers

lightspeed15

Hasabushi

Well if you guys want to help, there is alot left to be done, although the starting area and the initial resources are pretty much done. I also have most of the player classes done.

lightspeed15

You know I'd be down for helping!