I Bid Thee Farewell... For The Time Being.

Started by Emperor Wilbers, June 02, 2012, 10:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I apologize beforehand if I end up telling my life story. I know I haven't been on in quite a while, and I truly do apologize for that, but, I have reached a turning point in my life. You could say that I've found "The Meaning of Life," or that I've just made a large philosphical breakthrough. Unfortunately, philosophy is very complicated at times, and very opinionated, so I will not share my findings. I know that I'm only 13, but, I consider myself to be VERY socially smart, if you know what I mean (I understand why people react to what, or what their expressions mean, or why people are so blinded by hate in the world), and smart in general (I'm trying not to sound like I'm bragging, I'm just adding pieces to the puzzle). Next school year I have all advanced core classes [math, science, etc. (Plus advanced French, and I've been in a gifted program since sixth grade.)] and I tend to procrastinate, a lot, and I want to make this year stand out, and prepare myself for highschool. I want to ease in to 8th grade, and what I mean by that is, I want to get rid of negative habits and add better ones in my life, all this summer. One of those habits I want to get rid of is to get rid of the internet from my life, to have no more distractions. I spend most of my days on the computer and I want to end it to help me mentally, and physically. And now you're all caught up. I hope that wasn't too confuzing. None of you did anything to make me leave, I just feel I need to leave. Once I've gotten used to not using the computer, I'm sure I'll get back on in the next school year, though (Late August). I'm sorry if that sounded, sappy. SYL.

This is the dumbest achronym ever(to me, although it packs a punch in its meaning) and I hate that a lot of people use it because a lot of people don't even know what it means. YOLO! (You Only Live Once. I saw a person use it at the end of a comment on a youtube video and it was completely irrelative to the comment). I Just had to get that out.

Emperor Wilbers

Oh yea! Almost forgot. I'm sorry if the projects and posts i've started create a burden for you. Do whatever with them, if you want.

Emperor Wilbers

And finally, please take down that link to the blog. lol. It's obviously a bust.

Throndir

:o We'll be waiting for you again Emperor! I'm thinking FWC will keep on going and still will be here when you're back. :D

Hasabushi

Wow sad to see you go, but life does have to come first :D

lightspeed15

For days, I was wondering what happened to EW, because I haven't been on too often, and I just stumbled upon this topic...

I must say, this post of yours is very disheartening, always horrible to see a member of the staff take leave for a while...

I await your return Emperor and shall do anything you bid me (haha, hell no I won't, I'm a FREE MAN!)

Peace man.

Emperor Wilbers

Hi guys, I found some time in my "tight" schedule to see how the forums were doing. You got several new members. I am confirming that I WILL be returning sometime in late July or early August unless certain fatal events take place, but that shouldn't happen. I will say though that this time away has been a real plus. I'm now excercising for about two hours each day, improving my endurance with running a few miles now and then. I'm keeping track of everything and it's all just fine and dandy for now.  I am also announcing that I might return with a fully coded RP. It will be a fantasy mystery game, btw.  ;D I'll try to make an occasional "hello" before my permanent return. Hello  (panda)

Emperor Wilbers

Oh Bologna to it! I'm just going toget on permanently! Yay!

Hasabushi

lightspeed15