D&D 5E Campaign set in Forgotten Realms

Started by Wolfrin Fenris, January 13, 2019, 01:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfrin Fenris

Been reading all the 5E manuals lately and I'd like to try running a few games to see how it is. Looking for 4 players who'd like to roll a character and join me.

I plan on doing a 1-off to start and then I have an in-depth campaign idea I'd like to run after that. All types of characters will be welcome. If you like to swing at anything that speaks to you, or if you like to charm your way out of encounters, I plan on having opportunities for multiple different paths to be taken.

If I can find 4 people, these will be 5 man games. I need a minimum of three people(plus one who's not on the forums yet) before I'll be ready to start.

If these go well and there's interest I'll likely make it a regular thing, as well as branching into 3.5 dm'ing for Galas'nor. Thanks!
BEEP

Throndir

If you need members, sure I'll fill in a slot! But if you happen to get enough people wanting in, I'll drop out, since I'm up to my neck with all the threads in Isekai!

Ella

I have a 5e character that I've been debating on converting to Pathfinder for Galas'nor since the GM of the campaign she had originally been designed for cancelled the game right after everyone reached level 2. I could fix up her character sheet and use her if you need another party member. She's too fun to let go to waste. :D What level do you want players to start?

Wolfrin Fenris

Everyone will be starting at level one. Tentative idea at the moment is for the one off to allow characters to reach lv 3-4'ish and loosly tie into my in-depth campaign idea and then the in depth campaign will pick up from there. That one might take characters all the way to 20.

Looking for one more to join, but I'm gonna wait till Friday to see if we can't find two. Once I know who's joining I'll get in touch with everyone and find a day/time everyone is available to play.

Pretty excited :D

Also, if anyone has any questions or needs access to any of the 5e manuals (I believe I have them all) Just let me know
BEEP