[IC] New Years Festival: Dancing Contest - Couples

Started by Ella, July 18, 2017, 11:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ella

11:00PM

With the dancing contest for single participants complete and only one hour to go until the evening's finale, where was only one more contest to go. The couple's dancing contest. After the show put on by the individual dancers, the crowd and the judges were excited to see how the couple's dancing would turn out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• To participate, post a roleplay post in this thread and PM me with the character participating, who the partner is (please discuss this with the character's player before posting and PMing so they do not enter as dancing with another character), and a DEX roll and a CHA roll.
  • Please note that characters who participated in the Singles Dancing Contest CANNOT participate in the Couples Dancing Contest.
  • 200 exp for all who participate.
  • 1st place = 500 exp, 10 New Years Festival Competition points, and 2,500 gold each.
  • 2nd place = 400 exp, 8 New Years Festival Competition points, and 1,500 gold each.
  • 3rd place = 300 exp, 6 New Years Festival Competition points, and 500 gold each.
  • Resolving August 1st OR when I have at least 3 pairs. (Feel free to join with multiple characters.)
  • All posts will be counted for freeform exp.
  • If you are going to roleplay beyond your first post, please move it to another thread.

Mysticsage

Serena and Kryas were quick to enter each carrying a satchel bag it had been a while since they had a chance to dance together and go all out since arriving at the guild. "My heart is beating out of my chest Kryas." Giggled Serena as they waited in line. "I feel like I might just end up floating away."

"You won't be going anywhere as long as I've got a hold of you," Kryas said with a smirk

"That's normally my line." The pair laughed at that remark as they continued to move through the line and going to grab their number.

"Keep that bubbly feeling if everything goes well we should both be lighter than air."

"This is our job to make this contest a challenge after all." For all the light hearted joking their eyes burned with a strong fire looking forward to facing a fight.