Guild Items & Sold Items - Galen's Guild Shop

Started by Throndir, July 05, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

"Good day! Come see what I have? I go about collecting all the items no one else seems to be want. But perhaps there is someone who wants it!" The man beckoned you over as he stood next to Noober in the guild hall, who too, was trying to sell wares.

Linwelin

Vladimir to sell following, attempting to haggle for a 35% increase to all items. (DC 14)

Rapier +1
[blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+9 : 1 + 9, total 10[/blockquote]
Second Rapier +1
[blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+9 : 9 + 9, total 18[/blockquote]
Stormlure
[blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+9 : 3 + 9, total 12[/blockquote]
Ring of Sustenance
[blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+9 : 8 + 9, total 17[/blockquote]
Ring of Energy Resistance (Minor; Acid)
[blockquote]Diplomacy:  1d20+9 : 10 + 9, total 19[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"Yes, yes, yes! This is all very good. I'll add it to my collection. You never know, someone in the future might even buy this!" He grins.

QuoteResolved. Please remove the items from your inventory, and update your gold sheet.

Rapier +1: 1392
Rapier +1: 1972
Stormlure: 4590
Ring of Sustenance: 2125
Ring of Energy Resistance (Minor, acid): 10200

Ella

Nature's Daughter stared at a particular hat for a long moment, decided if she should bother with it or not. After all, the only thing it did was allow herself to appear different. It was not like there was any combat benefit to it. On the other hand, it would prevent people from gawking at her whenever she had to enter town, or worse, try to feel her arm or hair. Finally deciding that it was worth having if only for that reason alone, she pointed at it and looked at the shopkeeper. "I want that."

QuoteNature's Daughter buys the Hat of Disguise at listed price of 675g.