Re: Katrias' Enchantment Services (Making things even better than they actually are)

Started by Oath, January 05, 2016, 04:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

Ryine burst into Katrias' store, much in his usual fashion. He was holding up a small metallic cube, He had a smile on his face, as usual. "Katrias!! I HAVE A MAGICAL ITEM AND YOU DEAL WITH MAGICAL ITEMS. CAN YOU HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS?" He once again, had no respect for what would be considered common courtesy, and never even bothered to look of Katrias had another customer in the shop. As far as Ryine was concerned, a magical item was just another word for something he didn't understand. Katrias always seemed to help him learn a thing or two, so he figured this wasn't any different. As he got up to the counter, he delicately set the small cube down, curious what it could possibly be.

Linwelin

And, as luck would have it, Vladimir was that unseen other customer. Upon seeing and hearing Ryine, and after recovering from the surprise, he could only chuckle. "Go ahead and take care of Ryine first, I'll make my enchantment order after that. After all, I might be waiting a few weeks to get these completed." Then Vladimir once again perused the catalog, finalizing his desired enchantments.

[info]Since Vlad is rarely in missions, his character wealth is abysmal. So I'm spending Karma to get him money up to his wealth so he can afford proper weapons.

30 karma = 4500g for a level 6.

Getting both of his weapons +2 and Keen for 7200 gold.

+2 for 1600 -> Keen on a +2 for 2000 = 3600 -> x2 = 7200

Resolved weapons, gold and karma already. Just waiting on RP whenever ^_^[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Nyuko Nyun

[info]Shock and Frost for Nyuko. Money and enchantment resolved.[/info]

Linwelin

[info]Getting an extra +1 on Azure Fury (ma greatsword of destruction). Costs 4400g due to previous +5 enchantment status. Money and enchantment resolved.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Katrias Lyseer

The young wizard sighed as she began tacking a notice on her front door. She couldn't really do much since her supplies has been dwindling, and her suppliers had been having issues as of late as well.

"Perfect." She shrugged nonchalantly as she went back into her shop.
Idiots. A whole bunch of idiots.

Lia Starweaver

"Wait Katrias!" She said panting.

"You can still enchant my bow right? There's this horrible, fat, stinky maw creature in the challenge ladder, and I really really need some fire."

[info]Paying 1200 for Flaming special ability.[/info]