[Interest Check] Nobilis.

Started by Oath, December 07, 2015, 11:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

Nobilis is a diceless system that is heavily focused on social interaction. Which sounds perfect for a forum. I have never played the system. If there is enough interest, I will buy the PDFs. Wiki is here: http://nobilis.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

So what am I looking for to get started? A few players at least, I know a guy that will play if this takes off. Maybe two or three guys that will play if it takes off! Two of them would be new to the forum, the other would be Ronin if I rope him in. Ideally everyone would be somewhat diverse in their character choices, but I think it would also be alright/interesting if people overlapped a bit. If someone is interested but feels like controlling everything would be too much effort/time,  you could pair up to have one person be the noble, and the other take control of the interactions of the anchors and other characters related to that particular noble.

I'd also appreciate if someone would be interested in being a secondary Hollyhock God (Game Master) so that I could also play a character that you could resolve shenanigans for/collaborate with on other things going on within the game.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

InhumanRonin

How do i manage to always get roped into your shenanigans?
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Mysticsage

Sounds fun I'm in especially when I saw that flower symbolism was a part of the game. Everything i saw looks like my type of thing

Throndir