Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Started by kai927, June 18, 2015, 11:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kai927

Trouble is brewing around the town of Red Larch, in the Sumber Hills region of the Dessarin Valley. Which makes it the perfect place for the Harpers to give their newest recruits a final field test before promoting them to full Harper status. However, are these just minor isolated incidents, or are they the beginnings of worst things to come?

--------------------
So, with this little hook, who would be interested in being a Harper? More information about the group can be found here http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Harpers

Throndir

Yeah, Mystic at one pointed wanted to run one as well so I think he's interested too, I'm up for joining if it comes to be.

kai927

Cool. I would like to try to get at least 3 people in on it before I get serious about doing it. So, anyone else interested?

EDIT
And if it helps spark interest, the game will be set in the Forgotten Realms setting

kai927

In a last ditch to gain interest, I updated the first post with the basic idea of the game I would like to run.

Wolfrin Fenris

I honestly haven't done much reading into the fifth edition nor would I know how to create a character for it...But I am interested if that counts for anything XD.
BEEP

Linwelin

5e is actually really straight forward...and lethal at low levels haha. I ran a game of it a few months back. And I'd totally join, but I believe all of you know what happened to my activity as of late. When people figured out that I was free to hang out in the evenings only, I've kinda been bombarded with plans >.>

So, unfortunately, I'll have to pass. But if you ever need help brainstorming, gimme a shout ^_^
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

kai927

Quote from: Wolfrin Fenris on June 23, 2015, 02:52:41 AM
I honestly haven't done much reading into the fifth edition nor would I know how to create a character for it...But I am interested if that counts for anything XD.

Alrighty then, well, that is two players.