Disney Villains Victorious- Reclaim the Age of Heroes

Started by Burdenking, June 03, 2015, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burdenking

Name: DVV - Reclaim the Age of Heroes

System: DVV [spoiler]https://docs.google.com/document/d/188sdY5frwIsmjxlTt1dUSnUrRY_jcRVsPv5Q_B3kN6I/edit#heading=h.42lplrur18gq[/spoiler]

Themes:
Collaborative story telling, Grim settings, High Fantasy action, and political intrigue

Players Needed: 3~6(+?)

Post Requirements: At least once every couple of days, though preferred for posts to happen often

1: What is it?

DVV - Reclaim the Age of Heroes is a story of those few with the spirit to rise up against the tyranny of the evil Kings and queens of evil that have taken over. The age of heroes, where happily ever after was law, ended with the rapid chain of victories of the Villains of the world. Europe is a powder keg of strife as Pontifex Immortalis Frollo leads his flame spewing inquisitors in a constant battle with the Fae and their dark Queen Maleficent.

The beast of the world, both normal and fantastical, are hunted by evil hunters who seek nothing more then entertaining hunts, many viewing them as heroes for culling the massively rising monster population, but the Beast population seeing them as murderers.

And many more examples of the world stuck in it's perpetual Age of Villains. This is where your character will have been raised, and despite that, something within each characters pushes them to fight against it. Weather it be for vengeance, love, justice, or debt, these heroes will try and stand against the tide, and try the impossible and reverse it. They wish for Happily ever after, no matter what it entails. Will they succeed?

2: Why 3~6(+) players?

3 is the minimum I would run a game for, while six would likely be my maximum. However, If i had a Co-dm who could work with another party, we could have two parties going along and thus allow people to just do things on their own throughout the world, or work with the other party should they ever meet.

3: Well obviously I want to play. How do I get started?

First off, people should look at the rules of the game and setting, and also glance over the K/L/R for each country, the King, The Land, and the Rule, to get a feel for what their country of origin would do for their character. After doing this, filling out the small question thing at the bottom of this will show you are interested, and help me to give characters special traits and powers that are only obtainable by being from a certain country.

4: Okay sure, but what about character creation?
Besides your Country of Origin feat /or power, character creation simply goes along how the rules state it does. People have their abilities start at 6, have ten points to spend, can't bring any stat above 12, and so on. Everyone will start at the "Zero" rank, but hopefully will eventually reach the rank of "Hero" once they have achieved their goals.

Respond with:
Player Name:
Character Country of Origin:
Character Species:
Character Role:

Throndir

Player Name: Thron
Character Country of Origin: Yellow Green, Pridelands
Character Species: Some sort of beast
Character Role: Strong guy

Mysticsage

Player Name: Garreth Barron
Character Country of Origin: Green the Fae lands
Character Species:  Human?
Character Role: The Sensible Guy Or the strong Guy

kai927

Player Name: Lysistrata
Character Country of Origin: Olympia
Character Species: Harpy (Human/Bird Chimera)
Character Role: Smart or Sensible 'Guy'

Mumble Dragon

Player Name: Undecided
Character Country of Origin: Brown, Elite Global Huntsman Club (Rescuers Down Under)
Character Species: Kangaroo
Character Role: Charming Guy