Rocket Entry Exam: Carson West

Started by Throndir, January 31, 2015, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Jason shifted in his spot as he listened. Though a bit young, he had been turning out well, and he too knew that stealing was wrong.

"Well... let me ask Clawman first." He said as he placed his Pok?mon down, then bent down to talk to him. "What do you think Clawman? Do you want to help?"

The Venipede looked up, then began to squirm and make the same similar sounds it had before. It looked excited which Jason took as a sign of agreement.

"Okay we'll do it!"

dawt

"Okay. Here's how we'll do it. Do you have a picture of yourself and Clawman? I'll need that, and his pokeball. Then, I'll bring it to the bad man, as proof that I stole him from you. I'll return Clawman to you the first chance that I get!"

Throndir

The kid looked worried as he glanced from you to Clawman over and over a couple of times. You can tell he was conflicted.

"I don't know... Clawman has been with me ever since. And..." He looked at his Venipede, turning him around to face him directly. His Pok?mon continued to squirm, as if to say that he was okay with the idea.

"I don't have a picture though." Jason finally said as he looked back at you. "I don't have a camera or anything though."

dawt

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Jason? It's not just Clawman's decision, it's yours too."
I sigh, feeling guilt for putting him in such a position.
"Why don't you think about it for a little bit? If you're feeling up to it, meet me at your cousin Laurel's house; she has a camera, and I'm sure she's willing to take a picture for us."

Throndir

At the mention of his cousin, he lit up.

"I guess I can see what my cousin thinks." He seemed to look solemnly at Clawman as he picked up his Venipede again, but then he grinned. "Clawman and I will think about it in the woods." Jason said as he pointed to the trees where he had emerged before finding his grandpa.

"But we'll come by cousin Laurel's place though. I'm gonna find her new bugs while Clawman and I are hunting." With that the bug catcher picked up his net and prepared to leave. 

dawt

With that, I pack up my things and begin walking over to Laurel's house. Hopefully, she won't mind the spontaneous visit.