Arsenal

Started by Throndir, December 31, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Not seeing the guard was putting Corey a little on edge. It was looking like his choice of target would indeed be the more difficult one, as he'd hoped. Perfect. He thought with a grin. As excited as he was becoming, however, he knew now was the time to be cautious. The guard was either further down the hallways to the North and South, or coming from the West side, where his intended target was located. Corey decided to head around from the North, first peering down the North hallway to be sure no one was there, then hugging the security room walls to peer toward the West side. He wanted to make sure the guard was there before moving on. "Kedric, keep an eye out so no one sneaks up behind us." Corey whispered before gazing around the corner.

[spoiler]If Corey saw a guard further down the North hall, He'll instead move to the Northwest corner to hide from view before moving on.

[blockquote]Stealth:  3d6+2 : 2, 3, 3 + 2, total 10[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Perception:  3d6+2 : 1, 2, 5 + 2, total 10[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Kedric Larns

Kedric nodded as he continued his shadowy approach. He continued to take a look out as he moved behind Corey.

Quote[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+6 : 2, 2, 5, 2 + 6, total 17[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-1 : 5, 6 - 1, total 10[/blockquote]

Throndir

Corey's Group
Just like before, there was still no sight of any of the guards. From your earlier examination, it seems as if there were no current guards in any of the hallways to the north or south wing. Now that you moved to the northern section of the security room, looking westwards, you also see no sign of security guards. Either security was lax, or they were somewhere else about in the complex.

Original Group
The northern door was open.

QuoteRounds: 1
Left to move: Oreah, Aran

Guard Last Known Location:
[spoiler]Unknown[/spoiler]

Battle Grid
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lance

Like his two compatriots before him, Aran also headed to the room directly in front of him, shadowing their steps with glee. However, unlike the two who only wanted to skirt around the building, Aran had other plans.

He wanted in.

[spoiler=Actions]
Aran moves as far as he can towards the security room. If he gets close enough to Kedric/Corey, he'll begin whispering "Sneaking, sneaking.." as close to their ears as he can manage.
Stealth: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6 : 4, 2, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+6 : 4, 5, 2 + 6, total 17[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Burdenking

Oreah, a little disgruntled that no one had desired to open the door that was clearly next to them, decided to help the girl at the door across from hers. If she helped her, maybe she would help Oreah in opening the door she had desired to open. Because as it stood, she did not wish to possess a Rattata in her team.

[spoiler]Helps with other door
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6-2 : 6 - 2, total 4[/blockquote] edu: Tech
[/spoiler]

Throndir

[error]Round 2 Begins[/error]

Miera and Oreah
Gren stood back as the hgue door opened with the help of Oreah, Miera, and himself. Of course he had an urge to simply brag.

"Ahaha, that's how you open doors. I'm pretty good you think?" He said haughtily to the two of you. "Looks like those three decided to leave us here. It's just me and two lovely-" He paused as he considered their mysterious companion, it was then that he realized he didn't really quite know if the person was a guy or a girl. He or she never spoke, and now that he thought about it, did he even know its name?

"U-um.. what do I call you?" He asked innocently. "And do we have any specific plans on exploring the place? Rattata are just the bomb, but I've personally already been here..." Gren said as he eyed the southern door.

[info]Miera and Oreah to roll Perception/Stealth upon entering new opened room.[/info]

Aran
As you sneak behind Corey and Kedric, instead of going northwards you bring yourself to the presumably eastern entrance of the security room. However, you still managed to get a good look around you. You see a guard ambling from the southern hallway, and you also see another one coming from the north. The locked door in front of you didn't seem as complex as the previous ones your companions had been trying to open, that said, the guards were still a distance away, but nor did you want to over-stay your welcome.

Corey and Kedric
As you bend around the northern side, both of you were able to spot a guard coming from the north. Luckily both of you were sneaky enough, and the guard didn't notice your passing. You see Aran split off from you, and head to the security door at the center of the complex.

QuoteRounds: 2
Left to move: Oreah, Aran, Corey, Kedric, Miera

[spoiler]Female Brown-Haired Guard: South Wing Hallway
Female Purple-Haired Guard: North Wing Hallway[/spoiler]

Battle Grid
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Corey was semi-disappointed that the guards were not near his target, but still excited enough that they were on their way. It'll have to do...this is enough pressure to be fun. Noting the guards' positions, Corey motioned for Kedric to hurry as he ran toward the west side as fast as possible. They needed that door open now if they didn't want to be caught.

Quote[blockquote]Stealth:  3d6+2 : 4, 1, 3 + 2, total 10[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Perception:  3d6+2 : 2, 6, 2 + 2, total 12[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Kedric Larns

When Corey took off, Kedric followed right behind.

Quote[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+6 : 1, 5, 3, 3 + 6, total 18[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-1 : 5, 2 - 1, total 6[/blockquote]

Throndir

Corey and Kedric
Dashing forward, you barely make it to your destination. Corey was the first, but Kedric followed behind closely, being able to keep up with the fact pace that Corey had. Before you was the end of the hallway, on either side were two large doors two meters wide like the previous you had seen earlier.

Left to move: Oreah, Aran, Miera

Battle Grid
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lance

[spoiler=Opening door]
Edu: Tech: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 2, 6 + 6, total 14[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

Throndir

Aran
After looking at the security measures, you inputted some of the Team Rocket security codes that you knew of, soon enough after some more tinkering with the device, the lock opened. The doors in this complex really need some work. Inside the security room, there were no working lights. Though thanks from the dim minimal lights outside in the hallways, you were able to see some details of the room. There were signs of "wet paint" on the walls, nor did their security system look as if it was completely setup yet. Lights were flashing on the system monitors however, and you wondered what information you could get from them, or how far was the systems setup.

Left to move: Oreah, Miera

Battle Grid
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lance

[spoiler=Actions]
Aran uses his shift action to enter the Security room and close the door behind him.
If necessary (to make sense of what button does what, to even notice said buttons, and/or whatever else is required in order to operate the room):
Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+6 : 4, 6, 5 + 6, total 21[/blockquote]
Intuition: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6-1 : 6, 5, 3 - 1, total 13[/blockquote]
Edu: Tech: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 4, 5 + 6, total 15[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

Burdenking

Oreah looked to Gren silently, not providing a single bit of information that would have helped answer her question. Instead, she pointed at him, then to the door to their south. She then turned and walked over to a console on that door and began trying once more to open it, desiring the pokemon within.

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d6-2 : 1 - 2, total -1[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Burdenking

[spoiler]sorry, mad ethe wrong roll. [blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 5, 2 - 2, total 5[/blockquote] Tech edu roll[/spoiler]

Ella

Miera Fieren

Ignoring the guy's blathering, Miera peered into the room to see what lay inside before sliding in and keeping close to the wall. Whether there were humans or Pok?mon inside, she wanted her entry to go unnoticed.

[spoiler=Perception + Stealth]Perception: [blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 5, 3, 1 + 2, total 11[/blockquote]
Stealth: [blockquote]Rolled 4d6+2 : 1, 6, 1, 3 + 2, total 13[/blockquote][/spoiler]