Everything is Awesome! (Magic Items & General Store)

Started by Lance, August 13, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

QuoteNo restocking. Maybe once a year irl or so.

QuoteYou may sell items to this shop if it's something you think they would buy. The shopkeepers use their own discretion if they want to buy it and think they can still make a profit. The price that they will always accept is roughly 50% of the items price. There may be cases where they pay for higher. It's more advisable to trade with players.
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Fellow Rabbit

Gandin, son of Gehin

"Everything is Awesome! Just the store I was looking for!" Gandin entered the shop with a handful of loot from various quests. "Shopkeep!" he yelled, hoping the salesman would appear so he could sell all this extra stuff. "Boy, have I got a deal for you! I have all these fantastic items, but I think you could get more use out of them than I. Some of these are extremely rare and have some very valuable enchantments attached! The first one, this Crackle, is wonderful item, granting its user huge damage! It was once wielded by the great Malph the Magnificent; Conqueror of the East! I very valuable weapon if I do say so myself! This next one is a Bone Scepter of Stunning. It, too, is very powerful. Once owned by the great collector Sebastian Losen, renowned for his vast collection. I went to great lengths to acquire it. It has 2 price enchantments on it as well, which would certainly fetch a pretty penny. I also discovered this strange mask once worn by Malph the Magnificent's first son Ghigis as he fought in the great Battle of Sand Pass! It was though to be lost there, but a traveler with a keen eye picked it up, had it looked at, and then sold it to me. The rest of these I believe are merely common items. Eleven pieces of leather armor, an ivory statue, and Bastard Swords, one of them masterwork. This whole lot has a very hefty value of 15000 gold! Indeed the mask alone has been valued at 10000! But since I'm such a nice guy and really need to get rid of them, I'll cut you a deal. The whole set for only 5500 gold! What do ya say, friend? Is it a deal?"

Selling the following:
Crackle (+1 Greataxe of Thundering) x1
Bastard sword +1 (exotic, 1d10, +1 to attack and damage rolls) x1
Masterwork Bastard Sword x1
Bone Sceptre of Stunning +1 (2 price bonus, daze property DC 12) x1
Mask (unidentified, 1038) x1
Ivory Statue x1
Leather Armor x11

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Bluff Check: 1d20+7 : 7 + 7, total 14
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

Ella

Maeve rolled her eyes at the sign above the door. After all her travels, she had learned to be weary of stores and people who tried to make you believe they were "awesome" from the start. Still, she liked to give people a chance. After entering the building and browsing its wares (which was more of the shop keeper practically following her around trying to sell her everything she even glanced at), she did find a few things that might be useful to her.

Purrchasing:
Gloves of Lightning -400
Boots of Landing -100
Inquisitor Bracers -300

For a total of 800g.

Adding items to inventory & subtracting money.

Throndir

Nyuko Nyun

Nyuko Nyun

[info]Nyuko buys:
Gloves of Dexterity +2
Cloak of Resistance +2

Inventory and money resolved.[/info]

Mysticsage

Katrias Lyseer

[info]Katrias buys Boots of Swift Passage. Money and inventory resolved.[/info]
Idiots. A whole bunch of idiots.

Throndir

Katrias Lyseer

Katrias held up a mask in her hands, examining it carefully. It was a light and pale purple, and it looked akin to a mask worn for a fancy masquerade ball that the nobles throw every so often, but the wizard knew that this was no ornamental mask. She recognized the magical item of course. It had the ability to help her resist intrusions of the mind. Given the abilities of her new-found apprentice, something like this would perhaps be even necessary.

She turned towards the shopkeep as she waved at him to get his attention.

"I'll take this."

[info]Buying Mask of Mental Armor[/info]
Idiots. A whole bunch of idiots.

Throndir

Sonares

Meera walks into the shop, trying to get away from the heat outside. "Well I might as well look like I'm interested in something," she whispers to herself under her breath. While cooling off, she finds some nice wands. "These will do just fine."Meera turns around to leave after purchasing the wands. However, a gleam of light off something to her right catches her eye. She wanders closer to inspect the item. It was a small trinket, and anklet ring, gold and polished somewhat. A sign below it read "Anklet of Teleportation". "I must have it," she exclaims softly!
[spoiler]Wand of Cure Light Wounds (CL5) x2 & Wand of Magic Missiles (CL5) x2
/Anklet of Translocationx1 [/spoiler]

Throndir

[info]Sheet and gold updated. Shop quantities updated.[/info]

Manzokushi

Jorn was moving quickly running through the list of things that he thought could be of use in the up coming battles. "I am most interested in these items here."

[spoiler]
Purchasing:
Inquisitor Bracers - 300gp
Gloves of Dexterity +2 - 800gp
Cloak of Resistance +2 - 800gp

Remove from Vault: 1,900gp

[/spoiler]