Guess Who's Back- Back Again- Lightning's Back- Due to a Friend <3

Started by Lightningsun, December 25, 2013, 03:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightningsun

Hello all! And merry Christmas!  8)

What a day to make a reentry to the Fantasy World Creations forums! It's been a long time since I was last here, but I got talking to our good friend Throndir, and you all know of that longing feeling you get when you miss something from a childhood..? That just overcame me during our little chat over Steam (he doesn't know that bit yet). So, I wanted needed to come back ASAP.

I'm an aspiring video game designer from London in the UK, currently studying Animation at university, on my first year. In my spare time I love being just purely creative: that being stories, game concepts and ideas, drawing (I'm learning, my current drawing age is 14. Don't judge me) and I've just got a keen mind which wants to see me down avenues of electronics and home-made science experiments, be that computer programming to growing of plants. Basically, my brain won't shut the **** up! I also have a particular taste for Enya when it comes to music, but want to explore the world's music - so far Spanish music has been a real nice appeal to me, as was the very similar Italian music.

Looking forward to future chinwags with you all, and of course, Merry Christmas one and all  ;D

Give me the low down ladies and gentlemen, what've I been missing?  :) And please, don't be shy to recommend me musics !  ;D

Throndir

Heya Lightning!

Glad you could stop by again. If you ever put up some of your works you did for animation, that would be so cool to see.

And since last time, which was 2-ish years ago maybe, you didn't miss a whole lot. We started another D&D roleplay, Hasabushi's hard at work at creating the next version of the site/forums, and Grimston's been working on a Legendarytales remake sort of. Once that's out I want to finally get into creating all the data I have for my previous project into it, and actually release it sometime.

In terms of activity we still keep fluctuating. But I guess that's a given for any small community. It's nice that we don't really die though. Currently whats keeping us active right now are the roleplays, which you''re welcome to join if you're up for it. :D