LAN for any game!

Started by Throndir, February 06, 2013, 11:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

So I really want to get some LAN games going. I posted a topic on this on Steam, but I'll post it here as well.

But lets all plan a game of something! I've been handing out copies of Dota 2 as I bought them for extremely cheap. Sanias came to me with the idea of starting some Dota 2 games. Who'd be interested enough? No worries if you're completely new, mostly everyone I know who I handed the games out to were completely new to it.

Likewise, I'm all for considering other games too. Spellforce, NWN, BG, Diablo, Titan Quest, (any good co-op/multiplayer game). Besides, we all love games! I am willing to spend *some* money on other people here in the community for their own legit games on Steam, if we do decide on something specific. Likewise, if its a game we can just pirate, works fine with no hassle, then there's that.

I'd prefer to use Tunngle. My experience so far with it has been great, no lag, no connectivity issues. However if we all have legit copies of the game we can play multiplayer through the official channels.

Hasabushi

Hmm I might be up for some NWN's and since its dirt cheap from GOG for the platinum version. We could easily get it running through Comodo VPN.

Throndir

I've had problems using Comodo late in our LAN sessions, like I never was able to connect to anyone. D: Do you still have Comodo on your machine? Also I think they changed their service to something called "Comodo Unite" nowadays.