Greetings from Emp W!

Started by Emperor Wilbers, April 02, 2012, 06:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

Hello! I am new to this forum and operation and would love to participate! My favorite novel is The Wizard's First Rule, by Terry Goodkind, and my favorite foods are Pizza and Ice Cream. ONE of my favorite bands is Mumford and Sons. I would like to learn more about computer science and software engineering. I would like to become a better writer and write at least one novel, and I don't even care if I publish it, just as long as I make that accomplishment. My favorite genre is Fantasy(Stories). My favorite game is most likely The Elder Scrolls Three: Morrowind even though I have Skyrim, the fifth in the series, I still thought the developers at Bethesda could've done a better job at truly immersing the player into the world of Skyrim like they did in Morrowind, with Morrowind's rich cultural environments and great plot lines.

So, that's a little about me.

Throndir

Welcome to the forums! It's actually pretty awesome you came to join the site through google. Most of our members were brought by existing members. We have had like... maybe 3 or 4 who joined from just browsing the net.