Server

Started by mrlemke, October 08, 2012, 03:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrlemke

I got a server up and running. It's just stock Eclipse right now, nothing special. Contact me for admin access when you have an account and character made.

Just download the client and you should be good to go. If there are any problems, report them to me so I can fix them.

DOWNLOAD

Kazamatta

I downloaded the fil and when i try to use 7zip of standard unzip it tells me that it can not open the file. There is no files within when i try to unzip ill try reownloading a few times to see it fixes the problem if not ill let u know.

7zip says

0 Can not open file 'C:\Users\Caleb\Downloads\The Magellan - Race Against Time.zip as archive.

standard windows unzip says
Windows cannot open the folder.

The compression(zipped) folder 'C:\Users\Folder\Caleb\Downloads\The Megellan - Race Against Time.zip is invalid.

Kazamatta

The total downloaded was showing the file around 5.3 mb so im not sure if if im downloading the full file. That may be my issue what is the exact amount for the zip file.

mrlemke

Yeah, it should be about 33 MB. Was there a problem with the download as reported by your browser or did it seem to act normally?

Hasabushi

Hey Dan can you PM me the admin access :D

mrlemke

I uploaded the file to my Google Drive Kazamatta, maybe Google will work better for you.

Kazamatta

Quote from: mrlemke on October 12, 2012, 05:52:54 PM
Yeah, it should be about 33 MB. Was there a problem with the download as reported by your browser or did it seem to act normally?

it wasnt downloading the entire file i tried to download it bout 8 times the most it donloaded was about 5.3 mb so i think it may have been an issue between my internet/browser and the file host.

Kazamatta

Past few days i have been tring to open up MRAT to do more maps and keep saying server is down. Do you have it down dan for work to be done to it or is something on my end?

mrlemke

Oh snap, the box is on but it might have gotten restarted by the resident monster. You should be able to log in now.

Kazamatta

lol the daughter messing with the comp while daddy aint home...
Also yea it is up again thank you I will get to making more maps once im finished with this Registration Form I am making.

Hasabushi

lol "Resident Monster" that a good one :D